- Składowa 35, 90-127 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ważna jeszcze 17 dnido: 23 lip 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
This role provides professional financial information, advice and support to an operating unit or accounting specialism (e.g. group consolidation, cash management, record to report) act as an individual. Provides efficient management of financial processes.
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Delivery of an end to end finance service to the business incorporating actual, Forecast and associated variance analysis to the business
- Provides a professional financial service to the business as part of a team working with an autonomy
- Participates in regular business reviews with Heads of Business Lines, delivers explanations for deviations as well as solution recommendations in case expected result being in a risk
- Provides advice on accurate solutions related to complex accounting treatment (ex: leasing accounting , revenue recognition, revaluation, contingencies
- Ensures effective communication or mitigation of events or proposals that would trigger a negative variance to forecast or budget
- Qualified (CIMA, ICAEW, ACCA, CTA and Institute of Corporate Treasurers or equivalent)
- 5 years or more practical work experience in a senior accounting management function
- Fluent command of English written and spoken
- High business awareness
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.