- Składowa 35, 90-127 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 1 dzień temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Are you an expert in questions of risks and compliance? Would you like to be part of a global team and work within an international scope?
The Fujitsu Europe Compliance Office is located in Munich, Germany, and covers everything related to compliance in Europe and further countries managed by Fujitsu Europe. You would join this team remotely while being based in Poland. Next to your focus to support the Europe Compliance Team monitoring and controlling risks and investigating potential breaches, you would assist Poland and our Russian entity in their compliance management. This role requires minimum travel (10-20%) in Europe.
- Understand regional and local business goals and drivers for Fujitsu and use that knowledge to define a risk-based local compliance program based on the Europe compliance program, including defining checks and controls in ;
- Support Europe Compliance with the execution of the compliance program across Fujitsu Europe by providing oversight and guidance in policy and procedures implementation and in execution of global and regional compliance requirements (including, but not limited to Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Fraud, Conflict of Interests and Antitrust,);
- Assess the impact to business units / entities of meeting compliance requirements and help them optimize processes to meet both business and compliance targets;
- Perform investigations, risks assessments, surveys and reviews to detect compliance breaches, both internal and at business partners, monitor compliance status and identify exceptions and present written status reports to business managers and business and compliance committees on compliance status and issues;
- Review the effectiveness of the local Compliance Management System and identify lessons learned, emerging issues, regulatory developments, industry changes and trends, and assess the potential impact on business processes, policies, procedures and controls.
- Manage the execution of compliance training, and partner on compliance improvement opportunities to ensure the business areas / entities are:
- aware of internal compliance policies and locally applicable law and regulations;
- understand their responsibilities for these policies, and
- understand how to incorporate them into their daily business life and responsibilities.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Risk, Compliance, Audit, Legal, Accounting or other related functions within a complex, matrix, multinational organization;
- Active in the area of Forensic Analysis/Data analytics, Forensic Accounting, Forensic Auditing, Fraud Detection or Internal Audits/Controls
- Knowledge of the local anti-bribery laws and other important global anti-bribery laws (US FCPA, UKBA);
- Expertise in corporate compliance controls, systems and processes required, including structured analytics of ERP data with tools like ACL, IDEA;
- Certified Fraud Examiner or similar qualifications;
- Must be able to understand and work with complex legal regulations, law firms, fraud investigative firms and accounting firms;
- Your personality & behavior really matters: You are confident and not afraid to speak up, even in facing top management. As a member of Europe Compliance team, you have exceptional ethics and a great capacity of judgment and discretion. You’re straight-forward and honest. We need you to speak up your mind in a multi-cultural environment. You have a true team spirit while also the ability to work with autonomy.
- Fluency in English and communicating in Russian
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.