- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The successful Europe Stock & Reporting Accountant will have the unique opportunity to participate in creating a virtual Finance Shared Service Center and will cooperate closely with regular business across Europe.
Our Client is an innovative multinational manufacturing company, which has decided to create a virtual Shared Service Center supporting its European entities.
The company is known for its open and supportive organizational culture as well as high work ethics.
- Co-ordinate with operations and other sites to ensure regular cycle counts/physical counts for stock are conducted and records retained
- Lead the annual stock valuation update in co-ordination with operations
- Complete monthly reconciliations for stock, including booking adjustments as necessary
- Ensure stock provisioning e.g. slow moving, obsolescence etc. are calculated in line with group policy
- Provide monthly, quarterly and yearly reports in stock as required with appropriate commentary
- Work with other departments (e.g. supply chain, operations) to support them with stock related queries
- Complete appropriate reconciliations not undertaken by other functions on a monthly basis in line with agreed deadlines e.g. prepayments, accruals etc.
- Reconcile intercompany balances and confirm with counterparty on a monthly basis.
- Ensure Group interco submissions are completed accurately and fully
- Lead intercompany netting reporting and any intercompany recharges required
- Ensure all group reporting submissions e.g. weekly sales, monthly actuals, half yearly statutory disclosures are completed accurate and fully in line with agreed deadlines
- Ensure local statutory compliance issues for nominated countries e.g. completion of statutory accounts, annual declarations etc. are fully achieved and on time. Work closely with the European Treasury, Payroll & Fiscal team to ensure local tax declarations are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure prompt and efficient resolution of reconciliation queries
- Cross train within department to ensure shared knowledge of other areas of reporting and to provide backup in these processes as required
- Prepare internal and external audit requirements for assigned areas and support audit process
- Ensure processes and procedures are fully documented and completed in a standardised manner across all of Europe
- Support best practice and lean initiative improvements in the function, including automation of processes
- Support local statutory compliance issues for each country e.g. completion of statutory accounts, annual declarations etc. to ensure full and timely compliance
- Support other areas of finance and reporting team, as required
- Participate in transition of accounting processes from European entities
- University degree in Finance&Accounting or a related field
- At least 3 years of accounting experience within a multinational company or Shared Service Center
- Reconciliation & reporting experience including understanding of IFRS
- Strong understanding of stock costing, valuation and provisioning
- Ability to communicate in English to a high standard (other European language are an asset e.g. French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Good inter-personal skills with the ability to work with a diverse team
- Ability to work independently and flexibly, whilst using initiative to achieve desired goals
- Methodical, organized and an eye for detail
- Persistence and assertive
- Good time management
- Strong Microsoft office skills, especially Excel
- Knowledge of an ERP accounting system (e.g. JDE, Oracle, SAP)
- A permanent employment contract
- Competitive compensation
- Organic growth opportunities
- Unique opportunity to participate in creating a virtual Shared Service Center
- Participating in interesting regional accounting projects