EUROPEAN FINANCE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Miejsce pracy: Sochaczew, Warszawa
We are looking for 2 Program participants. One of them will start the first assignment in Warsaw or in the factory in Sochaczew near Warsaw, second in Poznan. When applying select your preferred location.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS?
The Program is an opportunity to shape and drive your own career path entering a 3 year program composed of 3 different assignments in finance performed on your local market and in another European country ensuring you get international experience across different Mars businesses and categories (Chocolate, Pet Nutrition, Food, Drinks, Gums) giving you plenty of diverse experience, in both financial control and business partnering aspects of finance.
WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS
The opportunity to become a finance manager with a team of your own, in the future - develop into a senior financial leader at Mars. If you are looking for a real finance job in a world class FMCG business, working to shape the strategy and future growth of strong consumer brands, this program will open your eyes to a whole new world of finance.
WHAT WE EXPECT?
- 4th, 5th year of studies or fresh alumni with Master degree in the field of either Economics / Finance / Business Administration
- Passion for people and the ambition to become the finance leader of the future
- A solid background and strong interest in financial subjects
- Seeing things from a fresh viewpoint, who are passionate about working on our global brands and knowing how and when to challenge the status-quo
- Interest in subjects and trends in finance, comfortable with numbers and strong analytical skills
- Willingness to learn and not being afraid of personal disclosure and exposure
- Fluency in English – must have
- Internationally mobile and open to adapt to different cultures
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
We have an ongoing commitment to your growth and development. You will be supported by a mentor, coach and buddy and you will be given the opportunity to meet some of the best and brightest people in the business. While most of your learning will come through on-the-job experience, you’ll attend workshops to help you to develop all the skills you will need to become one of our future leaders and build a rewarding career. At Mars you can enjoy all kinds of great perks including a highly competitive benefits packages and open offices.
Duration: 3 years
1st and 3rd year Warsaw
/ factory in Sochaczew/
Poznań, 2nd year – Europe
We offer: a permanent contract, a highly competitive rewards package