sharing the costs of sports activities
KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- team manager
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
Manage events end-to-end
Translate business objectives into inspiring and engaging event experiences
Plan and maintain the event calendar (industry, analyst, partner events) for attendance and sponsorship after understanding the objectives of specific business areas and practices
Prepare for meetings, organize guest speakers, and order event supplies
Manage sponsorships and calculate budgets
Research venues, suppliers, and travel then negotiate prices and book
Work with a larger marketing team to create marketing collateral and event branding, while using different channels like internal communications, campaigns, web, and social media to publicize and promote the event
Work with the local marketing teams where applicable
Collaborate with sales teams and SMEs to set objectives, decide topics, support the creation of supporting materials, and follow up on ROI
Liaise with external vendors and agencies, as well as internal legal and finance teams
Create event reports with event highlights (for executives and participants)
Report the event outcomes and suggest improvements for future delivery
Global event management experience is a must
Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills (including facilitation and stakeholder management)
Strong project management skills
Motivational leadership skills
A love of travel
Be a team player and a social butterfly
Ability to work under pressure to multiple deadlines
Ability to improve the bottom line
Ability to work with a diverse set of people, including senior executives
Flexibility to work across time zones
You speak English fluently
Familiarity with branding fundamentals and the latest trends in digital marketing
Knowledge of CRM systems and digital marketing
Knowledge of B2B communications and negotiations
private medical care
no dress code
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
employee referral program
Access to courses e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA, Customer Care
As an Event Manager, you will manage events from the planning stage, to running the event and post-event evaluation. You will be responsible for the management of the design, planning, and delivery of virtual and face-to-face industry, analyst and, partner events. This includes executive engagement, event design, budget and project management, and related communication activities. They are also responsible for completing each project and leveraging data to improve future events and sales opportunities. In addition to this, an Event Manager plays a leadership role during each event, inspiring and leading team members, and facilitating meetings to provide context and information to the team and speakers.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Opportunity to lead projects from start to finish
• Internal development programs, and training budget (to be used for online and off-site trainings)
• Access to rich range of industry-leading training resources, Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials and Interaction Design Foundation platform.
• You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, [email protected], Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are friendly, welcoming team of expats, recent grads, agency-seasoned creatives, and domain experts from all over the world – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment
• Outstanding international team of friendly, motivated and multi-talented people
• The latest Apple equipment.
• Customizable private medical care, with the option of additional dental coverage
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• A full and varied range of social events, sporting activities and gatherings (whenever circumstances permit)
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options, and bicycle parking.
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is MACS (Marketing And Creative Services) – Capgemini’s in-house agency which provides services across the globe. MACS as a part of Capgemini Business Services unit, has over 60 copywriters, marketers, designers, and developers from a wide variety of backgrounds and 13 different nationalities.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).