- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
Trenkwalder is one of the leading HR service providers in Europe, specialising in professional recruitment, staffing services, business process outsourcing and HR consulting for business. Trenkwalder Poland is a part of Trenkwalder Group, with over 200 locations in 17 countries.
Currently, we are looking for people for the position for our client:
- create an annual events calendar and ensure planning guidelines/best practices are followed,
- plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives,
- setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project,
- collaborate effectively with the Experience Marketing team and other key stakeholders,
- manage operational and administrative functions to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget (i.e. invoice processing),
- create and maintain an Inventory of digital tools and content for product/software demos,
- define the content (offers, customer stories, high value content) to be presented in collaboration with the applicable stakeholders and coordinate content development in line with brand standards,
- ensure speakers/staff is adequately prepared for the event; including communicating logistics, conducting pre-event run through, etc.,
- lead event execution and ensure all speakers/staff are supported as needed during event,
- liase with front offices to ensure global content is re-used for local events,
- research new tools that could be used to make our event experience better,
- coordinate the promotional activities before, during and after the event with the support of the segment/campaign manager,
- proactively report on event registrations and support segment/channel team with customer invitations,
- analyze the event’s success based on pre-set KPIs and prepare post show reports,
- responsible for the lead follow up with the sales owners and Lead champions in our countries.
Skills / Requirement:
- an interesting job in an international company,
- work in a dynamic team with stakeholders around the world,
- employment contract ( temporary employment for min. 6-8 months with possibility of working for a longer period),
- attractive financial conditions.
Please send your CV in English. The recruitment process is conducted online.
If you are interested, please send the application by clicking the application button.
Employment agency Trenkwalder & Partner Sp. z o.o., certificate No. 388.