HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
Executive Assistant for Centre Director
Ref No: HSBC/PA/03/2016
- Provide high quality and comprehensive secretarial and administrative services to the Management,
- Proactively manage the diary and associated administration, effectively prioritizing in line with the business demands,
- Organize meetings, taking minutes, agenda responsibility,
- Ensure completion of operational and administrative duties and compliance with established internal standards,
- Assist in the preparation of presentations documents and analysis of data as and when required,
- Work in partnership with colleagues across the network to develop and deliver standards and quality of work.
- Experience at the similar position is a must,
- Previous experience in the international environment would be an asset,
- Fluency in English is a must (C1 CEFR),
- Excellent communication skills,
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) is a must,
- Strong independency and organizing skills,
- Analytical skills with the ability to multi-task,
- Ability to work under time pressure,
- Highly ethical and fully compliant.
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.