- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 lat temu
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a member of the HSBC Group, one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world. Together with wide range of branches all over the world HSBC provides a comprehensive range of financial services to around 100 million customers. We are looking for candidates for the position of:
- Provide high quality and comprehensive secretarial and administrative services to the Management,
- Proactively manage the diary and associated administration, effectively prioritizing in line with the business demands,
- Organize meetings, taking minutes, agenda responsibility,
- Ensure completion of operational and administrative duties and compliance with established internal standards,
- Assist in the preparation of presentations documents and analysis of data as and when required,
- Work in partnership with colleagues across the network to develop and deliver standards and quality of work.
- Experience at the similar position is a must,
- Previous experience in the international environment would be an asset,
- Fluency in English is a must (C1 CEFR),
- Excellent communication skills,
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) is a must,
- Strong independency and organizing skills,
- Analytical skills with the ability to multi-task,
- Ability to work under time pressure,
- Highly ethical and fully compliant.
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English, including reference number (HSBC/PA/03/2016), using "Apply now" button below.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. Only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data by HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o., in accordance with the Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Acts of 2002, No 101, pos. 926 with later amendments) will be considered.