For our prior Business Partner, a global leader in networking we are currently seeking for a highly motivated, highly organized, super-skilled administrative assistant for two Senior Executives.
Job Responsibilities and objectives:
- Strategically manage and maintain the schedule of the Senior Executive
- As a proactive business partner, represent the Exec & Area Leadership and act as liaison between them and their management, peers and organization
- Arrange and coordinate business travel, quickly and efficiently handling changes as they occur
- Plan, coordinate, and execute all types leadership meetings and events
- Compose correspondence and messaging for distribution from the executive staff.
- Create/Edit PowerPoint presentations as needed
- Maintain and follow up on Action Item lists coming out of staff meetings
- Research and analyze data within the context of a project, departmental needs, or company direction and make recommendations for action or changes as appropriate
- Work directly with the Operations team on a variety of internal business requirements which may include tracking initiatives and projects, meeting preparations and other types of confidential matters
- Handle a large volume of incoming communications which includes monitoring email and redirecting as appropriate
- Accurate and timely handling of expense reports
Attributes of successful candidate:
- Must have a proven work history reflecting support of senior management, ability to make sound decisions, ability to take action, direct action and motivate others to do the same.
- High level of tact and professionalism, very strong communication skills (both at the peer and executive level)
- Greeat attention to detail with the maturity to handle confidential information
- Highly adaptable attitude with the ability to change direction quickly
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Proactive and self-motivated with an ability to take direction in a very fast paced environment
- Must be very open and collaborative
- Be a team player and leader in a dynamic and changeable environment
- Multitasking and able to prioritize tasks
- Exeptional MS Office skills - Outlook, Work, Exel and PowerPoint
What we can offer:
- Attractive salary
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Additional benefits including the Multisport Card
- Possibility to work for the global, fast-developing brand, leader in the Telecom industry
- Challenging, developing, multicultural work ennviroment
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.