- Pawia 9Kraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 12,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
Expectations for Success
Qualtrics is looking for an energetic individual to support two Senior Directors and their teams. In this role, you will not only help with administrative tasks, but you will be a true business partner focusing on objectives and strategy, project planning, team collaboration, and management of the design site. An ideal candidate would be someone who is a self-starter, incredibly organized, inventive and efficient. You will see the company objectives at a high level and be able to point the executives and their teams in a direction that helps move the needle towards those goals. You will have the intuition to react with appropriate urgency to emerging situations, be able to complete multiple high-priority tasks efficiently, and be comfortable making decisions with minimal oversight or mentorship. Being flexible and having a sense of humor while maintaining a high level of integrity and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
A Day in the Life
- Project Manager. The EA will own project management and planning for annual, bi-annual, quarterly, and monthly business meetings; team off sites; fiscal year budgeting exercises; space planning for teams; and more. The EA will maintain and update the internal design site.
- Cross Team Collaboration. The EA will support teams that span multiple continents. Ensuring that individuals understand the team goals independent of their location is crucial to operating successfully. The EA will assist with planning and execution of team all hands meetings, off sites, and socials.
- Rhythm of Business Coordination. The EA will manage the master schedule (including annual and quarterly meetings) by arranging meetings and ensuring that the executives are spending their time effectively on the priorities that matter. The EA will ensure all meetings are essential to moving the needle towards company big bet/goal completion.
- Strategic Researcher. Part of the day-to-day role for the EA will involve taking over some of the basic research to support the business (e.g. see around corners to proactively solve potential issues and understand if we are making progress in areas necessary to goal completion).
- Administrative Assistant. The EA will help set and track agendas for given meetings, take notes and/or action items to document the decisions made in meetings, submit expenses monthly, and provide other administrative support as needed.
- Travel and Logistics. You will manage some travel and logistics associated with travel.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 1-3 years past Executive Assistant experience - nice to have. Preference for a fast-paced, tech startup environment.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience supporting an engineering organization, understanding agile processes and workflows preferred.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to stay on top of and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- Consistently produced work with the highest level of attention to detail.
- Consistently deliver high-quality professional customer service to internal and external customers with the ability to be personable and happy to help in a variety of situations.
- Visionary spirit: ability to take the initiative, work independently and accomplish tasks.
- Adaptive: tackle new tasks with little notice or instruction.
- Self-starter, taking initiative on new tasks with little guidance or oversight.
- Work collaboratively with all other executive admins at headquarters and remote locations to maintain a smoothly working corporate environment.
- The utmost level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.