Spencer Stuart Poland Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 lata temu
One of the world’s leading Executive Search firms is currently looking for
The Executive Assistant’s (EA) primary responsibility will be to provide administrative support to one or two executive search consultant(s) as well as assist other members of the office staff to balance the workload of the office. Additional responsibilities include:
- Translation (Polish ↔ English)
- In accordance with the Firm’s brand standards, prepare all production work associated with executing a search assignment from start to finish, including qualifications packages for potential new searches, proposal and confirmation letters, position specifications, target lists, progress reports, candidate presentations, reference reports, closeout letters, and candidate and client correspondence
- Work closely with client organizations to schedule candidates for interviews with clients, including assistance with hotel reservations, air travel, directions and any other search-related requirements
- Manage and maintain consultant(s) calendar and coordinate trip schedules, making all travel and associated arrangements
- Provide assistance with additional office responsibilities
- Excellent English is a must (both written and spoken)
- An undergraduate degree is desirable but not mandatory
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience proofreading and editing client documents
- Due diligence and attention to detail
- Commitment and high degree of personal responsibility
- Three or more years of executive administrative assistant experience in a professional environment that is production and administratively oriented. Prior experience in a professional services environment is preferred but not mandatory
Critical Competencies for Success
Communication and Relationship Management:
Communicate clearly and interact with others in a manner that demonstrates and inspires confidence. Establish and sustain relationships in order to build and strengthen a network of individuals who work cooperatively with each other, including the ability to interact with very senior-level clients and candidates with the highest degree of professionalism at all times. Demonstrate a team approach to and reinforce collaboration in all internal/external interactions to support work balance among the search team and within the office. Exhibit a client-focused attitude in the work environment.
Proactively manage projects to ensure smooth and high-quality outcomes while working on multiple assignments with differing priorities and abbreviated timelines that involve team members with varying communication and execution styles.
Demonstrate ethical, sound professional practices and personal accountability. Act in a manner that is consistent with the Firm’s values. Hold others accountable to standards of performance. Display a curiosity and desire for knowledge and staying current with colleagues, the Firm and its systems. Regularly invest time in encouraging the team to innovate, continuously improve processes and share knowledge.
We are looking for someone who will replace Assistant currently on maternity leave, so we offer a fixed contract with the possibility of extension. We offer excellent work conditions and an opportunity to learn.
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."