- Sucha 2, 50-086 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
We are looking for Dutch-speaking candidates, who would like to perform various administrative tasks and support the functioning of our internal teams. Joining EY Global Delivery Services Poland, you will become a part of a very dynamic team with the possibility to make your mark. So whenever you are interested in being right at the heart of that challenge, we have interesting opportunities for you.
Skills and attributes for success
- You have strong Dutch skills (B2/C1), you are fluent in English language (C1 level)
- French skill would be an asset
- You enjoy performing various administrative tasks on short and/or middle term assignments, approximately 1 year of administrative experience is an advantage
- Customer orientation and attention to details are your professional marks
- You possess a very good knowledge of MS Office package (Outlook, MS Teams, Excel)
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
- Work and think in a process oriented manner
What we look forWe are interested in hiring a Dutch-speaking candidate, team player with strong communication and organization skills as well as proactive attitude, with high level of energy, enthusiasm, flexibility and assertiveness. You should be able to independently complete your regular responsibilities according to deadlines, communicate with other teams in order to resolve daily challenges and show professionalism while day-to-day contact with EY clients and partners.
What working at EY GDS offersWorking at EY GDS offers a great opportunity to improve your interpersonal and analytical skills, gain experience working in fast-paced environment and a chance to excel your language skills during daily cooperation with our colleagues and clients. If you would like to master in the above areas, have confidence with professional client service and good teaming is important to you, the position if just perfect for you, so don’t hesitate and apply!
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Environment