- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
Help us build
Global Business Center
Join our team
At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We believe that, if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve; after all, we started with just 28 people. Now, we are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
GBS Center Network delivers services to all our worldwide business functions and legal entities out of 3 locations around the globe. We are a passionate global team that understands business needs and are experts in delivering complex business services. Our strong, service-oriented mindset helps us build strong relationships with our stakeholders. Now we are launching our new GBS Center in Wroclaw, Poland to further expand GBS global footprint and support the growth of our company.
Learn more about our new GBS in Wrocław under this link: https://boehringer-ingelheim.randstad-sourceright.pl/
Looking for a role where you will support Head of GBSC Wroclaw with typical executive assistant activities and provide clerical and general office support.Help us build a competitive service environment and foster a team culture.
Tasks & responsibilities
- General assistance to the Head of GBSC Wroclaw. This may include calendar and business meetings planning and/or other administrative assistant activities
- General office support, delegate tasks and responsibilities to other staff members when appropriate
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments
- Prepare reports, collect and analyze information, prepare presentations
- Maintain inventory and office supplies, anticipate office needs, evaluate new office products and expedite orders when necessary
- Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence
- Adherence to external/local policies and procedures
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in related role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Business fluency in English
- Strong assertiveness and strongly driven by facts
- Goal and result-oriented person
EFFECTS OF COVID-19
We will continue to hire talented people and we look forward to receiving your applications. As a result of COVID-19, we have introduced alternative working arrangements to ensure that our employees can stay safe and healthy, because the health of our employees is among our top priorities. At all company locations, we work remotely whenever possible. Additionally, we are now hosting virtual video interviews for applicants. New employees are sent the necessary IT equipment, our Welcome Days take place online, and we plan to conduct their onboarding training virtually whenever possible.
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
This is where you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. We also offer a competitive salary and numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance.
Want to learn more about us? Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com/
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but have someone else in mind? Share it via the button on the bottom of the page with friends or colleagues who might be interested.