Executive Management Assistant
Warsaw, Warszawa 125210BR
Main purpose of the role:
Provides general secretarial and administrative support to PepsiCo executives, their agenda and coordinates business trips, meetings, appointments, correspondence and communications.
- Ensures comprehensive high quality administrative/secretarial support to senior PepsiCo executives, including, in particular:
- managing their calendars - booking time for various activities, prioritizing and rescheduling conflicting arrangements, ensuring timely execution of all commitments;
- coordinating and handling the logistics of business meetings, appointments, conf-calls, local and international business trips, etc.
- preparing and distributing presentations, reports and materials for business meetings, keeping minutes, writing up executive summaries;
- drafting, approving and following up on official business correspondence (be it by post, e-mail or phone)
- translating various documents from Polish to English and vice versa;
- ensuring the availability of office supplies.
- Contributes to effective two-way communication between senior executives and their internal and external customers/stakeholders by:
- obtaining, gathering, and consolidating required information from multiple sources;
- responding to stakeholder's queries, providing information and progress updates
- providing information on senior executives' accessibility and managing the traffic of in-coming phone calls, correspondence, appointments.
- Assists senior executives in performing various procedural obligations ensuring their full legal compliance:
- timely reconciliation of individual business travel expenditures (visa, cash);
- verification, justification and approval of all in-coming invoices;
- ensuring legal sign-off and the proper approval of business contracts.
- Contributes to a positive image of the company and senior executives by:
- ensuring professional and customer-driven service to all employees, business partners, customers, guests she interacts with;
- attending to the needs and coordinating the visits / travel arrangements of official company guests.
- Performs other ad hoc tasks and coordinates small projects
- min. 3 years of experience in a similar role in a demanding business environment, preferably multinational FMCG;
- higher education (graduate/bachelor level);
- advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook);
- excellent communication skills in Polish and English, both written and spoken;
- excellent organizational skills allowing to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- discreet, accurate, dynamic, flexible
- personal maturity combined with solid interpersonal skills
- considering the dynamic business environment and the related time pressure, the general challenge in this role is to coordinate numerous tasks simultaneously and prioritize them properly so as to ensure high quality service and output.
- despite repetitive nature of some tasks the job frequently requires creative thinking.
- Integrity and high personal standards are prerequisites for the rele