- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The role combines demand and supply planning activities to manage the execution horizon (0 to 2 months), for a portfolio of brands for the affiliate:
- Track shipment against demand plan on daily basis, analyze “forecast left-to-go” and over attainment and action key deviations with the affiliate Sales team and with Inventory Deployment where needed.
- Analyze demand trends in the execution window, sense demand changes, provide information to the Operational Demand Planner to shape demand in operational horizon
- Collaborate with Regional Inventory deployer & Commercial Regional Supply Managers to ensure inventory needed in the affiliate is on time and to resolve supply gap as needed.
- Monitor key supply risks vs plan and align with affiliate sales and product marketing on the risks in order to create mitigation plans to achieve sales targets and to push on customers to shift orders towards available items to maximize Fill rate.
- Lead Execution weekly meeting with key multifunctional counterparts in affiliate to review key deviations vs. agreed operating plan and drive actions
- Lead Excess Review process in affiliate, collaborating with Sales & brand team to agree corrective actions to prevent and reduce excess. Control execution of excess usage plans.
- Report on Fill Rate and Shipment vs. Forecast on a daily/weekly basis to the affiliate business team, provide understanding of losses root causes and perspective on short term availability of finished goods products
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Supply Chain, Economics, or related field
- Direct experience: Minimum 2-4 years of related experience in Planning, preferably in a Demand Planning role
- Knowledge of, and experience with forecasting, demand planning, supply planning and S&OP
- Knowledge of beauty industry and regional / affiliate market trends
- Strong analytical skills with hands-on experience with statistical forecasting and planning tools (e.g., SAP, Kinaxis, Logility, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple accountabilities simultaneously
- Ability to strategically identify and validate regional / affiliate industry trends and sales drivers
- Strong attention to detail – ability to accurately manage, update, maintain large datasets
- Excellent problem-solving skills and quick to react and respond to changes
- Execution oriented – thrive under pressure with a demonstrated ability to get things done
- Ability to work within and across multiple functional teams, collaborating with Planning, Brand, Finance, Supply Chain and Commercial stakeholders
What You Can Expect From Us
If you’re looking to advance your career and add real value in your area of expertise, Estee Lauder is the perfect company for you. Join our energetic culture of continuous learning – and enjoy a workplace where you can excel at your analytical skills.