- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Currently our firm has been mandated to carry an assignment for one of our clients, within the manufacturing sector. We are looking for candidates to fulfill the position of:
- Conduct research to identify new markets and Client needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing Clients
- Developing a business development strategy for the region
- Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients
- Building long-term relationships with key clients
- Proven working experience as a Senior Consultant, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Background in customer service.
Please include in your CV the following information:” I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by Nuvadis Talents Sp. z o.o. in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
„I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."
We inform that: “The administrator of your personal data is Nuvadis Talents Sp. z o.o. with registered office at ul. Brodzińskiego 27, 01-557 Warsaw. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of including you in the talent database as needed to carry out recruitment process. You have the right to request access to the personal data and edit it. Providing data in the scope specified by the provisions of the Act of 26 June 1974 - The Labor Code and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.