- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
GIS International (www.gisinternational.net) is a market-leading global procurement service provider. We specialize in procurement outsourcing, offering certified, best operational practice for indirect and non-strategic procurement. This includes all the goods and services that are bought by companies to enable their activity. Our expertise also allows us to provide services such as spend analysis and opportunity assessments.
GIS International with its HQ in Gent, Belgium is currently present in 12 European countries (BE, NL, FR, DE, IT, ES, UK, PL, HU, IE, KZ and AT). From the USA, China, Brazil, Uruguay, Dubai and South-Africa we are covering the other global regions.
In Poland we are located in Katowice and Piła, serving customers such us Alstom, Philips, Bosch, Aptiv.
- Ensure the on-time deliveries to our customers,
- Control that suppliers honor the contracted agreements on prices, conditions, etc.
- Handle all the Purchase Orders still open (which means that the goods were not delivered to the customer yet).
- Communication (oral/written) between GIS and the suppliers.
- Follow up on Purchase Orders without a Confirmed Delivery Date.
- Follow up on Purchase Orders Overdue (not delivered after initially confirmed date).
- Other tasks as they arise from time to time
- You hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent through experience;
- You have strong administrative skills, exhibit a strong drive for results, sense of urgency and you are a good communicator;
- You are service oriented and have a “can do” attitude;
- You are fluent in Polish and English;
- You will work for a financially sound and growing organization with an open and flat structure where you can, together with your colleagues, build on the further growth and success of the company.
- You will be assigned to a specific area of responsibility whereby your contribution is very important and will have a significant impact on the results of the company.
- A dynamic, technically advanced and international work environment with a strong focus on continuous improvement where there are a lot of learning and development opportunities.
- A market competitive compensation including the usual benefits.
- Full time job with permanent contract (umowa o pracę na czas nieokreslony)
- Office hours Monday to Friday
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.