The Financial Accounting and Reporting Analyst will be required to work closely with the line of business P&A controllers, Legal Entity Controllers and other key business partners.
Expense Allocation Associate
- Ability to supervise / manage team of analysts
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of business driven inbound loads/interfaces, allocation rules and reference data.
- Coordinate the publication of Indirect Expense results combining MIS, legal entity, tax and regulatory requirements.
- Understand in order to monitor, the broad/global flow of transactions, via Legal Entity and Line of Business, into the consolidated financial results of the firm.
- Understand Finance reference data and the legal entity structures that support the General Ledger architecture.
- Perform variance analysis and research, produce metrics and related reporting.
- Understand and support the application of GAAP accounting principles.
- Assist Project Management team with the development of business requirements to guide tech development, executing user acceptance testing and updating procedures/training materials.
- Process SAP General Ledger entries during the month end close.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business (or equivalent experience)
- Experience with financial reporting systems, or good ability to learn new systems
- Prior work experience of ~5 years
- Previous experience in team management
- Knowledge of SAP accounting system
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting standards
- Expense and/or Budget and Forecasting knowledge
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Excellent desktop/spreadsheet/database skills
- In-depth knowledge of industry standards and regulations
- Ability to understand business drivers – working knowledge of financial products and services
- Strong team player with controllership mindset; ability to coordinate & establish strong connects across global teams (Delaware and India) Continually review the overall control environment, either supporting or actually making recommendations to reduce operational risk to the firm wherever possible
About J.P. Morgan:
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you’ll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that’s committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
***Note: This role may require compliance with the Firm’s Consecutive Leave Policy. The policy requires certain employees in sensitive positions to be out of the office for a specified period each calendar year. Please ask the recruiter or hiring manager for additional details***