- Kolorowa 6, 60-198 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Część etatu
Join our team at the Poznań location as
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over.
As the Expenses Assistant, you will be responsible to provide full and accurate administrative support to our Trading Leaders in Switzerland from booking travel and managing expenses.Travel management:
- Manage flight and hotel bookings in a timely and accurate manner, negotiate with hotels and transport
- Identify the best travel option with the right price/travel constraint balance
- Respond to any last minute travel issues such as cancellations, re-routing, invoicing
- Complete expense reports using the provided ADM electronic system
- Double-check account statements and liaise with suppliers to receive any missing invoices
- Relay the flow of information/documents related to travel and expense
- Manage traders team’s meetings/calls
- Any ad-hoc request from Trading Leaders in Switzerland
- Liaise with Trading leaders and their reports
- Calendar management upon requests
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in administration
- Fluent English skills are required with preference to applicants with additional languages e.g. German, French
- Confident handling of MS-Office
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic, international environment and are open to change
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Challenging tasks, short decision-making processes and a high level of personal responsibility in a modern work environment
- A company culture which promotes continuous learning and diversity.
- An attractive remuneration including a variety of social benefits like subsidized health & fitness offers.
Apply todayIf you’re ready to learn and be challenged, we want to hear from you today! Please apply online using apply button below before 30th July.