- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
FIXED ACCES (M/F/D)
FIXED ACCES (M/F/D)
What‘s waiting for you
- You provide strategic and technical consulting services to our international customers in the telecommunications industry with a focus on fiber optic technologies (FTTx) - but also copper-based or cable-based access technologies
- Your responsibilities include the analysis, planning and roll-out management of fixed-access projects
- You evaluate and optimize existing access networks, define planning standards and develop FTTx migration concepts
- Assume responsibility as (sub-)project manager within the scope of project management and customer leadership tasks
- Furthermore, develop industry-oriented consulting topics and methods; and support the marketing of our consulting services
What we expect
- Master’s degree in telecommunication engineering, electrical engineering, sciences or similar field of study
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in managing projects in the telecommunications or energy industry or in relevant organizations of the public sector
- Proven track record and in-depth knowledge in at least one of the following areas:
- Fixed Access technologies: xPON, G.Fast, Vectoring, xDSL, DOCSIS
- Passive infrastructure of FTTx networks: OSP, in-house cabling, fibre deployment techniques: micro-trenching, etc.
- Tool-based planning and/or rollout and/or operation of Fixed Access networks
- Fixed Access planning and design processes and data management (GIS)
- Tendering and Vendor selection as well as contracting Fixed Access projects
- Experience in public funded rollout projects of FTTx networks in Central Europe is an advantage
- Highly developed analytical skills, excellent communication and team skills.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and under tight deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills in German and English language
- The willingness to travel worldwide in most of working time
What we offer
- Working in highly motivated, innovative and interdisciplinary teams - we live what we advise
- No Up-Or-Out system but individual career and development perspectives
- An appreciative culture embedded in a highly innovative NewWork environment
- Steep learning curve thanks to flat hierarchies and excellent training and development opportunities
- The freedom to assign fields of consulting to yourself, to develop and drive your own topics
- Permament employment contract
- Private medical healthcare
ARE YOU DIGITAL?
Then apply now, we are looking forward to getting to know you and to receiving your application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates, desired salary and possible starting date).
Please add the following clause:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez Detecon International GmbH (Sp. z o.o.), Oddział w Polsce z siedzibą w Warszawie moich danych osobowych podanych w dokumentach rekrutacyjnych (np. CV, list motywacyjny) oraz zebranych podczas ewentualnej rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej do celów rekrutacji w obecnym procesie rekrutacyjnym.