- Zajęcza 4, 00-344 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Senior/Expert Frontend Engineer for Analytics
We are looking for you:
- Familiarity with browser rendering behaviour, security and performance
- Solid understanding of UI design patterns and usability.
- Familiarity and experience with the W3C Accessibility Guidelines
- Experience with web asset optimization and content delivery networks.
- Experience using web build tools, such as Webpack, Parcel or Babel
- Understanding and experience with unit, integration and end-to-end testing
- Knowledge of DevOps practices including Git, CI/CD, monitoring.
You'll get extra points for:
- Basic knowledge of machine Learning and/or data engineering
- Experience with data visualization and analytics dashboard development
Information about squad:
- Analytics software frontend development
- Working closely with machine learning and backend engineers to take PoCs being developed by data scientists and create a compliant product ready to be deployed into a production environment.
- Technically responsible with your scrum team for the frontend solution, from product requirements to development, testing, and deployment.
- Using the newest web development framework and technologies. Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices in order to push the limits of what a browser can do.
- Develop application code and unit tests in the JS and Rest Web Services
- Follow coding and security standards to build appropriate deployment scripts.
- Make design and technical decisions for the JS projects.
- Stay on top of new trends in web development technologies. About you
- Always thinking a step ahead and never satisfied with the status quo
- Enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a talent for taking it on and making it happen
- You have a learning attitude. Not only to master new technologies and programming languages, but also on the interpersonal level.
- You are proven to be able to ask and give feedback
- You embrace challenges in a fast-changing and complex environment
- You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals
- You have a Pro-active and can-do attitude (self-steering)
- You are happy to work together with front-end engineers and are not scared to help them out when needed.
- You take pride in your code and take responsibility for keeping it running in production.
What department? ING Analytics is an organisation responsible for realizing this vision for ING, differentiating ING as a leader in data-driven organizations within the banking sector and beyond. The organisation consists of a several Global Analytics Centres of Excellence around the bank’s key capabilities (such as Pricing, Risk Management, Financial Crime & RegTech, Customer Intelligence, etc.) as well as strong coordination areas around people capabilities, technology, data, tooling, and external partnerships. The Data, Tools & Technology team is one of the five core teams within ING Analytics Unit. It is responsible for driving overall strategy and roadmap for analytics platforms, technology and tooling, productionization of analytics models and data roadmap for all the workstreams, change management activities and their interdependencies. What do we offer? Working at ING means working in a dynamic and international setting. Individual development of our employees is very important and that is why ING offers excellent courses and programs. We only hire people with exceptional talents and capabilities! You will work on the most innovative projects within ING. In addition, we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Working with highly skilled people
- Working in an area which is of great importance to the strategy of ING
- A relaxed and fun team
- An International atmosphere
- A full time position (40 hours per week)
- Great training and education opportunities
Working time per task:
Prosimy o przesłanie CV wraz z dołączoną zgodą na przetwarzanie danych osobowych za pomocą przycisku:
We kindly inform you that we will get in touch only with the chosen candidates. If you agree for processing your data for future recruitment offers, we will keep the data for a year.
All information concerning the way we process personal data can be found here