- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13, 30-707 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło dzień temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Test execution for safety system is always big deal, especially if human lives depend on it. But beside significant costs those tests also mean carbon dioxide production. Is there a clever way to provide quality without environmental costs?
YES! And in Hardware-In-the-Loop System Test team we know the way how to do that!
Join our team as HIL Engineer to have an meaningful impact on how we are using cars right now, help develop safety functionalities which will save lifes in near future. And do all of this while making our work greener and better place for next generations. Learn how to operate and develop system capable of performing hundreds of hours of test drives from the comfort of your own home or office. Stay smart, stay green, join us soon!
- Collaborate with developing high-level product for the biggest automotive OEMs
- Use tools and methodologies to ensure product consistency with functional and non-functional requirements
- Design and develop highly efficient system simulation system
- Collaborate with project team members and 3rd party supplier to extend HIL automation level
- Follow strictly the customer defined scope, guidelines and deadline
- Perform tests and issue root cause analysis
- Master Degree in one of the followings: Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field.
- Experience in software development and coding in Python,
- User experience of Linux system handling.
- Good analytical skills.
- Bash coding experience would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of software and application design.
- Knowledge of automotive communication standards.
- Fluent English in written and spoken.
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers