- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Pełny etat
Join us as an Expert HR Analyst enhancing Credit Suisse HR analytical portfolio and supporting SUB HR COO in shaping HR strategic goals in close collaboration with other HR professionals. Analyze, design, model, and enhance HR processes that include impactful KPIs with the aim to provide targeted solutions seeking for efficiency and simplification.
Your future colleagues
This role is within our HR Analytics team who serves internal clients (HR Business Partners responsible for two front divisions, Swiss Universal Bank and International Wealth Management as well as SUB HR Head and his COO team) with specified and customized HR reports and analysis. Become part of an inspiring team with highly skilled specialists and get the opportunity to work closely with dedicated HR professionals in an agile oriented international environment. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and time management skills, as well as the ability to analyze complex data effectively, spot trends and estimate potential risks and long term consequences.
- Proficiency in working with MS Excel and MS Power Point, as well as experience in designing advanced data sets, e.g. using Visual Basic to interpret analysis and translate them into high-level presentations.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in corporate environment as an Analyst or in a similar role. Experience in HR / HR processes will be an asset.
- Outstanding communication skills with proficiency in English. Professional communication that enable you to build strong relations and collaborate with your diverse partners. Knowledge of German would be also beneficial.
- Preparedness to take on responsibility for tasks, manage work independently and prioritize your work accurately, to participate in internal projects within HR department by providing inputs, data analysis and presenting them to Senior Management.
- Skills to provide leadership to peers and other team members would be an asset.
Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.