sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- Powstańców Śląskich 95, WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- Offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
Technologies we use
This is a temporary position till the end of 2022.
QIAGEN is one of the most successful biotech companies. As the leading provider of innovative purification technologies, molecular testing solutions, and smart bioinformatics, our customers are at the forefront of the molecular biology revolution, and advancing patient health. Join the revolution — see how you can make a difference.
As a leader in biotechnology, we strive for excellence in our marketing capabilities as well. We value the attention of our customers, thus we want to maximize the value of our marketing for them while at the same time minimize the number of touchpoints.
The team evaluating and optimizing omni-channel marketing on a global scale is called Marketing Insights and Analytics and is embedded in our Digital Accelerator. By joining this team as (Senior) Expert Marketing Automation (System Owner) you will be responsible for:
- Leading and driving the continuous improvement of our marketing automation capabilities from the identification of high-impact use cases, the translation into projects and their implementation (e.g., contact sourcing from external databases, engagement based profiling, and nurturing journey automation); In that effort, fully own our marketing automation platform Oracle Eloqua.
- Teaming up with marketing, sales and CRM stakeholders to better integrate Eloqua into our business processes and thus increase the efficiency of our marketing; Gather stakeholders’ business requirements, consolidate them and translate them into system enhancements through the creation of Eloqua programs, adjustment of the data model or Eloqua configurations.
- Enabling all Eloqua users to use the full breadth of functions of the Eloqua platform by providing information on new and existing functionalities through trainings and directly support the conception and setup of large and complex campaigns in Eloqua.
- Collaborating with other marketing IT stakeholder (e.g. digital channel owners, webpage team, CRM team) to enhance the marketing IT landscape with an end-to-end focus and to ensure cross-system alignment, as well as operational stability.
- Ensuring compliant use of Eloqua with company or data protection guidelines by adjusting and enhancing our system governance model.
- Ensuring smooth operations through administration, monitoring of the platform, and user support.
Masters’ degree in computer sciences, natural sciences, mathematics, economics, business or similar fields.
At least 3+ years of experience in similar roles, 5+ years preferred.
Experienced with the integration, enhancement and administration of marketing automation systems (Marketo, Eloqua, etc.), experience with Eloqua preferred.
Good MS Excel skill is mandatory.
Hands on experience in IT projects is a strong plus.
Good knowledge of one programming language, e.g., R/Python, is a plus.
Experience with CRM systems (e. g. Salesforce.com) is a plus.
Excellent communication skills able to convey ideas, facts and information effectively.
Very good English skills.
Outstanding problem-solving and analytical capabilities.
Entrepreneurial mind-set, good sense of humor and strong personality.
Superior interpersonal / team-building skills, particularly in a global / intercultural environment.
Proactive and independent personality with attention to detail.
What we offer
Possibility to develop in an international company
Training and development programs
Private medical care
Group Life Insurance
Flexible benefits platform
Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months
Happy Monday :)
Casual dress code
Attractive location (Sky Tower)
no dress code
QIAGEN BUSINESS SERVICES
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
If this interdisciplinary challenge appeals to you, you can expect a highly motivated team that is looking forward to your support!
Please apply online, quoting the reference number, with your complete application documents in English as well as your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!