Expert Mechanical CAD Engineer
- Podgórki Tynieckie 2, 30-399 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- rekrutacja zdalna
If you are passionate about engineering and innovative solutions. if you believe in values like operate with respect, empathy and diversity join our team and create the future of mobility! You will play a key role in designing Infotainment systems for the biggest OEM’s on the automotive market and others.
Expert Mechanical CAD EngineerNumer ref.: J000622145
- Designing Infotainment and User Experience products such as: Air conditioning control modules; Speedometer modules; Interior cameras, Radios)
- Preparation and supervision of technical documentation (3D models and drawings)
- Collaboration with the product engineer and other departments
- Mechanical or Mechatronics degree
- Experience in designing plastic elements and "sheet metal" parts
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Catia V5 and NX environment. Knowledge of the surface module required for both Catia V5 and NX
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Automotive industry experience
- Knowledge of German or French
- Knowledge of Teamcenter
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.