Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Expert Operation Quality Specialist
NORDEA Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Would you like to Increase IT stability by driving, planning and executing Disaster Recovery Tests and documentation ? We are now looking for a Expert Operation Quality Specialist, Gdynia, Warszawa, Gdańsk to make sure that key Applications in the bank are prepared to survive crisis or disaster situations and continue to support the Bank.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the IT Continuity Management team. We add value by:
- Performing Disaster Recovery (Failover and Restore) Tests for the most important Applications in the Bank
- Making sure that Disaster Recovery Documentation is filled-in for the most important Applications in the Bank before or just after the Test
- Planning and driving execution on yearly Data Centre Disaster Recovery Test
- Reporting on dialogue between Business Continuity requirements and IT Continuity capabilities
- Driving Business Continuity Plan and its Test for Technology Department.
As Expert Operation Quality Specialist, you will play a valuable role in making sure that key Applications in the bank are prepared to survive crisis or disaster situations and continue to support the Bank.
What you will be doing:
- Create detailed Disaster Recovery Plans and then drive execution of the Tests with Application and Infrastructure specialists;
- Fill-in Diasaster Recovery documentation during interviews with Application and Infrastructure specialists;
- Guide Business and IT representatives for Applications in process of changing IT Continuity Resiliency levels of Applications.
You'll join a IT Continuity Team that protects IT stability for the most important Applications in the Bank by making sure that the Applications are prepared to survive crisis or disaster situations and continue to run. The role is based in Gdynia or Denmark
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are:
- Fluent in communication in English verbally and in writing on the level that allow to negotiate and agree details with Application and Infrastructure experts
Your experience and background:
- 2 years experience in a role with tasks very similar to job description in this advertisement
- Deep understanding of IT Continuity rules and capabilities.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
- Private medical care
- Fruit in the office
- Life insurance
- Training courses
- Friendly work environment
- Cafeteria system
- Employee Pension Programme
- Integration, events and celebration of success
- Relocation support
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefit package
- Modern office and equipment
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.