We are looking for a new person to join our export team. We are interested in smart, ambitious and ready to learn team member. Good communication skills, open-mindedness and positive attitude are a must. You would work with a group of young energetic people. Do not worry if you do not have a rich CV. If you want to learn about trade, our company is a fine place to gain experience.
Below you will find a more formal version of the above, but do not worry too much. We are more interested in people than their CVs.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
- Developing and winning new business opportunities on European market.
- Establishing and maintaining long term strategic client relationships with new and existing key export accounts.
- Managing the sales transactions.
- Attending industry fairs exhibitions and trade events.
- Identifying sales opportunities.
- Collecting and managing transaction related documents.
- Knowledge about export procedures, INCOTERMS will be an added advantage.
- Developing additional business with existing clients.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Export sales experience will be an added advantage.
- Background within Sales Development in the private sector or corporate environment will be an added advantage.
- Proven success in developing relationships with large national businesses and/ or public sector buying departments will be an added advantage.
- Experience in activity objective planning based on monthly and quarterly targets.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Highly organised.
- Pro-active approach to work.
- Good team player.
- Willing to travel.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to gain experience.
- Workplace in the centre of Kraków.
- Working hours from 8am till 4pm, Monday-Friday.
- Sport card.
- Health insurance.
- Work in highly motivated, young team.