private medical care
Export Customer Support Specialist
Parker Hannifin ESSC Sp. z o.o.
- Równoległa 8, Włochy, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
!!This person will be joining team in Warsaw (Parker Hannifin Sales CEE s.r.o. sp.z o.o.) and work in Warsaw!!
Whilst reporting to Customer Support Leader, the primary purpose of this role is to provide world class customer experience to a defined range of customers thus enabling Parker to grow our business. Receive, process and reply to all types of customer requests and questions by phone, mail or similar tool, regarding parts and services sold by Parker Hannifin in Sales Company CEE.
More specifically but not limited to, you will be:
• Building strong and collaborative relations with customers;
• Receiving and processing customers inquiries received by mails/tickets/phones;
• Managing received orders and process them in ERP system;
• Follow-up of open orders and outstanding deliveries for customers within given responsibility;
• Organizing deliveries to export customers (inside and outside of the EU) in cooperation with internal suppliers;
• Preparing export documentation according to law regulations and customer requirements;
• Follow-up of Customer related KPI’s: customer experience, delivery performance, late backlog, e-commerce tools utilization, EDI rate;
• Maintenance and oversight of customer data to ensure data quality for smooth order processing;
• Contributing and engaging in High Performance Teams using Lean tools for process improvements.
Experience in servicing B2B Customers (preferred manufacturing industry);
Master’s degree education level;
Professional experience and knowledge in logistic export procedures inside and outside of the EU;
Ability to build strong customer relationships;
English and Russian on intermediate level;
ERP and MS Office knowledge;
Strong Customer focus.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
retirement pension plan
no dress code
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
sharing the costs of holidays for kids
Parker Hannifin ESSC Sp. z o.o.
Parker Hannifin Sales CEE s.r.o. sp.z o.o.:
First Parker Hannifin's location in Poland. Established in 1990s.
Parker Hannifin Corporation:
Founded in 1917, Parker Hannifin Corporation is a $13.7 billion, global company. With annual sales of $13.7 billion in fiscal year 2020, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 49 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 63 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index. Parker’s engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to solve some of the world’s greatest engineering challenges. By partnering with customers, Parker improves their productivity and profitability and seeks new ways to solve humanity's biggest challenges.
Parker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on grounds of age, race, religion, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation or disability in relation to recruitment and employment.
Parker is dedicated to compliance with all applicable laws and regulations relating to the collection, use, transfer and retention of Personal Data, including the laws of the United States of America, the European Union (including EU Regulation 2016/679 referred to as the “General Data Protection Regulation”) and those of other countries or regions where Parker conducts business.