- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Pełny etat
At Weber-Stephen Products, grilling is a passion that's reflected in everything we do. Our goal is to share this passion and spark inspiration with the people who matter most - our grilling community. Weber has been the world's premiere manufacturer of charcoal and gas grills and accessories since 1952. If you have the desire to work for a company that is recognized for exceptional quality products and high customer satisfaction, employment with Weber may be right for you. We provide a friendly working atmosphere with an environment of growth and opportunity through innovation, pride, and excellence. Due to the expansion of commercial structures, we are looking for candidates for the position:
- the Export Manager's main responsibility is develop and manage our distributor portfolio across Eastern Europe, Ukraine and CIS countries,
- own and achieve annual sales targets of the distributor portfolio,
- identify and drive development in Ukraine, CIS and Eastern Europe in line with overall business objectives,
- drive growth through channel and category development in close relation with local partners and internal Brand Management team,
- day-to-day account management and development of existing client portfolio. Track and resolve client requests managing internal and external expectations,
- liaise with local partners to develop and follow up on annual and quarterly FSCT with target to increase channel and category performances,
- liaise with Head of Commercial EM and Brand Management team on main category development and advertising investment per market,
- liaise with operations on availability and execution of orders for continuous progress of supply to markets.
- BS in Business Adm./Commerce or similar,
- 3-5 years of commercial experience from local/regional position within premium consumer products such as home appliances, sports equipment or FMCG etc.,
- experience with distributor business model is a plus,
- excellent communication skills in English, Russian and Ukrainian,
- availability to travel,
- self-driven with a proactive attitude and strong problem solving skill set,
- structured, accurate and goal-oriented approach,
- very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel,
- good team work and communication skills in an international team.
- challenging work in a dynamically developing industry and a company that is a market leader,
- work among specialists,
- stable employment and attractive working conditions,
- extensive training package,
- possibility of further professional development.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.