- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
The pioneering company within the welding industry – is searching for an Export Manager.
In this role as an Export Manager, You would have the responsibility for Distributor management in Eastern European countries. The main objective is to grow Kemppi business in the sales area together with local Kemppi Distributors. The role requires intensive travelling. You would successfully reach the targets and goals set for your region, in line with the Kemppi strategy.
Main responsibilities & tasks:
- Develop effective partnership with the Distributors by creating an environment of collaboration and transparency
- Regular field visits to understand and analyze market trends
- Analyze current business model of our local Distributors, identify new business opportunities, develop short- and long-term category outlook based on actual market trends and potential
- Preparing necessary internal reports.
- Update Distributors with product information
- Sales Forecasting
For success in this position, we expect you to have:
- 3+ years experience in international sales and investment goods sales, preferably in the machinery industry
- University or Polytechnic degree (economical / business / management or similar)
- Strong communication and negotiations skills
- Proven successful business development experience
- Extremely result oriented
- Analythical thinking
- Organized and having high level of accuracy in reports and figures
- Business oriented and solution focused personality
- Desire to learn more about export sales
- Business and customer-service oriented mindset
- Fluency in the English (spoken and written)
- Experience in Dealer management and b to b sales
- Ready to travel extensively
What we offer
- A position with varied challenges at a successful and growing company
- Chance to work with an internationally known and attractive brand
- Work with professional Kemppi personnel and highly motivated Distributors
There has never been a better time to join Kemppi. We are a dynamic family company with a strong vision and long history. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Apply today!