sharing the costs of sports activities
External Manufacturing Project Manager in External Manufacturing Department
ANPHARM Przedsiębiorstwo Farmaceutyczne S.A.
- Annopol 6B, Białołęka, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment
- team manager
- home office work, hybrid work
Technologies we use
1. Project management
• Act as project manager for priority projects supporting both strategic and tactical operations (Brand Team - Strategic Operations Team (SOT), and External Manufacturing Team - Virtual Plant Team (VPT)).
• Examples of the types of projects may include: technical, tech transfer, quality, business process, etc.
• Will assist with maintenance and updating of project dashboards for monthly reporting for VPT projects
• Will be the assigned project manager for a subset of those projects
• Assist with project management activities for VPT and SOT, as needed.
• Utilize, and in some cases create, standard work processes and tools for all aspects of project management, including but not limited to:
• Planning, Execution, Monitoring, Controlling, and Closing of projects
• Creation and maintenance of all required project plans, i.e. communication, stakeholder, risk identification, escalation, Gantts, etc.
• Visual dashboards (project status, top risks/issues, heatmaps, etc.)
• Meeting agendas, minutes, action items
• Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly reporting
• Budgeting and accruals
• Scope of Work (SoW) and Purchase Order (PO) review and approval cycles
2. Assist with documentation management of GMP and Business documents
• PDCA (plan, do, check, act) of current documentation practices and standard work
• Assist with planning, monitoring, controlling, and closing of many document types (GMP and Business) in paper-based systems (change controls (CC), protocols, reports, investigations, customer requests)
3. Manage data collection and reporting of metrics for Quality Assurance (QA), VPT, and SOT (via scorecards), establish and oversee correction/mitigation of performance, as needed.
4. Support ad-hoc tasks for Quality, MSAT, Supply Chain, and Operations as needed
5. Be innovative
• Recognize and embrace simpler, more efficient ways of working
• Discover and implement the use of new tools and/or software for documentation tracking, metrics, data management, etc.
Bachelor of Science in Scientific or Engineering field
5-10 years relevant work experience
Verbal and written fluency in English
Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional Teams through project lifecycle
Leadership – Team leadership using a collaborative approach to build consensus
Influencing – Using influencing skills and techniques to communicate with people at multiple levels within the company
Organization – Being able to handle multiple projects at one time and have consistent communication plan and tools for providing updates on projects
Detail oriented – able to provide the right level of detail to the right audience
Responsible and accountable mindset
Risk identification and mitigation management
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of adjusting communication style between tactical Teams, strategic Teams, and executive Teams
Continuous Improvement Focused
Transparent and authentic work style
Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry, with specific focus on Pharmaceutical and/or Biologics commercial manufacturing, external manufacturing
Experience with successful implementation and use of project management software/tools
Experience with data analytics and metrics reporting software/tools
Experience leading successful cross-functional, cross-company, and cross-continental Teams
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
corporate sports team
doctor’s duty hours in the office
mobile phone available for private use
computer available for private use
retirement pension plan
no dress code
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
sharing the costs of holidays for kids
ANPHARM Przedsiębiorstwo Farmaceutyczne S.A.
ANPHARM Przedsiębiorstwo Farmaceutyczne SA wchodzi w skład największej, niezależnej francuskiej firmy farmaceutycznej SERVIER, obecnej w 148 krajach świata i zatrudniającej 21.000 osób na całym świecie.
ANPHARM z siedzibą w Warszawie, jest firmą wytwarzającą leki w postaci tabletek, na rynek polski oraz na eksport.
Summary of role:
The Project Manager position will oversee all stages of priority projects, working with cross-functional, cross-company, cross-continental Teams. In addition, this position will support the day-to-day operational aspects of External Manufacturing Teams, both tactical and strategic. As part of a new and growing organization, the ideal candidate has a strong project management foundation, experience in commercial biologics and pharmaceutical manufacturing, and a passion for building and improving standard work processes and tools. The project manager must be an agent for collaboration, accountability, lean processes, continuous improvement, change agility, and speed, all while being positive and having fun. The ultimate goal is to see priority projects through to completion in order to continuously make improvements that benefit our patients.
Other relevant information:
Approximately 10% domestic and international travel required