Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Attractive salary package and yearly bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sport programmes and facilities e.g. Multisport Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications, sport sections and the EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
Join Shell Business Operations and start something remarkable!
External Relations - Budget Management Advisor
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Provide External Relations support to ~40 countries at Upstream and IGNE (Integrated Gas and New Energies) level, main focus would be on budget planning, reporting, management and measuring
- Implement annual planning process
- Monitor and custody annual plans and surface the strategic ER-wide budget insight/challenge to advise the best use of budget resource utilization.
- Counsel Leadership Team on resourcing and improvement options with budget to ensure timely availability of quality Business and Finance Management information.
- Support UP & IGNE Content & Planning Managers to consolidate quarterly country dashboard results
- Analyse Finance report on travel, software and hardware usage and report non-compliance for improvement. Actively push for different behaviours.
- Drive and implement Shell group Ethics & Compliance standard
- Act as Records Focal Point (RFP) for Group Records Management and Data Privacy
- Act as Functional Site Owner (FSO) to maintenance and management of the sites and leverage IM Services as much as possible
- Support Manager to consolidate, analyse data for affordability projects, e.g. Strategic review of Social Investment project, cost cutting exercises or organisational changes
- Highly collaborative mind-set with the ability to build strong working relationships across ER
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a global, multi-cultural and virtual environment
- Be able to challange status quo
- Stakeholder management skills
- Being open minded and proactive,
- Excellent communication skills
- English min. C1
- University degree
- Experience in Finance, Project management, External Relations
Find out more
People with disabilities are welcome