Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Attractive salary package and yearly bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sport programmes and facilities e.g. Multisport Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications, sport sections and the EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
Join Shell Business Operations and start something remarkable!
External Relations Business Partner - Retail
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
The global remit of the role involves working across multiple geographies, time zones, cultures and stakeholder landscapes, with the ability to deliver through others key to effective delivery The Shell Retail ER team work very closely with the business and operate in a fast paced, externally focused and deadline oriented environment. The team is often required to support on ad-hoc/unexpected issues that have material impact on business performance.
- Create, manage and log communications and content assets (stories, content, presentations, videos, photos, etc.)
- Assist in the delivery of the Retail Thought Leadership Programme through managing end to end of external delivery of speaking opportunities including: pitching senior leaders for events, developing content, speaker briefing packs and measuring impact.
- Design and deliver a multi-channel Social Media plan to support the Thought Leadership programme by seeking out best practice and new approaches to communicating online and managing a social media voice
- Manage updates to key business figures and maintain assets e.g. infographics, narrative up to date. Communicate relevant updates to relevant internal audiences.
- Plan and manage a range of internal events and work with appropriate internal teams and external agencies to ensure successful delivery
- Support local business and ER teams to develop locally relevant activity based on global retail priorities.
- Support Global ER Retail lead in overall day-to-day communications activities. E.g. sign-off messaging, advise on disclosures, support on emerging issues/opportunities, etc.
- Own and maintain calendar of events, business milestones, team activities.
- Strong communications background with track record experience in external affairs/or media
- Demonstrable commercial acumen and understanding of global business
- Able to think strategically and translate business objectives into multi-channel strategies / plans
- Proven track record of delivering on time and on budget, strong planning and project management skills
- Strong and proven ability to write in English. Able to story-tell to land messages powerfully. Excellent English C1/C2 (Native English speaker with a journalistic/editorial background would be an advantage.)
- Self-starter showing high degree of personal initiative, drive, and desire to come up with new business targeted creative solutions
- Experience of digital and social channels
- Proven skills to deliver under time pressure with little supervision
- Strong project management skills, organised and thorough attention to detail
Find out more
People with disabilities are welcome