Façade design manager
Adecco Poland Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
- rekrutacja zdalna
For our client, a specialised sub-contractor involved in the design, procurement, manufacture and installation of the external envelope of large scale buildings, we are looking for candidates for the postion:
Façade design manager
Location: Wrocław area
Project-manage the day-to-day activities, processes and people within your team to ensure the timely and efficient production / approval of drawings and handover to production design. Ensure production design are involved in red-penning the drawings and approving designs before submittal to external designers and contractors for approval.
- Ensure design targets are achieved in areas of quality, cost, delivery, safety and morale.
- To determine resource requirements in conjunction with the Contract Manager and Design Office Manager to accomplish programme deadlines.
- Develop, determine and manage capacity planning and resource allocation to ensure targets are achieved with the timely and efficient production / approval of drawings and timely handover to production design.
- To provide design solutions & material specifications & quantities tailored to our production / outsourcing capabilities.
- To identify and request at early stages of design the required information we must have to progress design, procurement, manufacture & installation
- Ensure calculations, reports, thermal reports, acoustic reports, glass calculations etc. are carried out and transferred to drawings in a timely efficient manner to ensure first issue drawings are complete technically.
- Ensure all drawings are reviewed with DFP before being issues to the architect,
- Manage cost control with each designer so as budgets are being maintained. Budget figures, handover files, estimating sketches to be sourced from Estimating and filed in a cost control file.
- Issue to the SMT, a detailed progress report on all programmes for all contracts one week prior to the management meetings. Issue to the Project Manager for final issue to the main contractor on a weekly basis.
- Monitor and control design activity to ensure our contractual obligations are met and variations/cost overruns are notified to the client and followed up by our QS Department. Take timely and relevant action to avoid costs for delay and disruption or liquidated and ascertained damages being levied against us.
- To assist and train less experienced designers in our methodologies and systems.
- To provide information to our internal customer / colleagues in an agreed manner to allow them to use the information and work in the overall programme.
- To keep up to date with and implement new technology.
- To communicate difficulties experienced in the design process that will affect the programme of works with the Contracts Manager and the project team.
- Education: engineering background,
- Have over five years façade detailing and procurement experience, preferably in a managerial position,
- Computer literate in AutoCAD / 3D Modelling / Rivet, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office etc,
- Have experience of the major aluminium systems supplier’s product and detailing,
- Must have in-depth knowledge of construction industry methodologies on detailing and building erection sequencing,
- Have knowledge of safety in Design,
- Be able to discuss technical, design & programme issues with our clients, their representatives & our in-house colleagues in a professional manner,
- Excellent ability to communicate openly with employees at all levels,
- Have excellent and proven project management skills,
- Have good problem-solving skills,
- Ability to work within and contribute to a multi-disciplinary team structure,
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams,
- Fluent both English and Polish.
Our Client offers:
- Stable employment under a full-time permanent employment contract directly with the employer – an international organization,
- Competitive salary,
- Work in a large, committed team with a lot of experience,
- Opportunity to participate in interesting international projects,
- Comfortable introduction process.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.