Adecco Poland Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
For our client, a specialised sub-contractor involved in the design, procurement, manufacture and installation of the external envelope of large scale buildings, we are looking for candidates for the postion:
Location: Wrocław area
To provide effective, efficient, timely design solutions/information to architects and internal customers in conjunction with your project team, all in line with budget.
- To determine resource requirements in conjunction with the Contract Manager and Design Office Manager to accomplish programme deadlines,
- To participate and contribute to the mobilisation of projects,
- To provide design solutions & material specifications & quantities tailored to our production / outsourcing capabilities,
- To identify and request at early stages of design, the required information we must have to progress design, procurement, manufacture & installation,
- Ensure all drawings are reviewed with Design for Pressing sub-department (DFP) before being issued to the architect,
- Manage cost control so as budgets are being maintained. (Budget figures, handover files estimating sketches to be sourced from Estimating and filed in a cost control file),
- To record & document information flow. For example, (drawing registers, Requests for Information (RFI), forward loads, cutting lists),
- To provide information to internal customers / colleagues in an agreed manner to allow them to use the information and work to the overall programme,
- To keep up to date with and implement new technology,
- To communicate difficulties experienced in the design process that will affect the programme of works with the Contracts Manager & the project team,
- Close co-operation with internal departments such as; Estimating / Procurement / Manufacture / Site installation.
- Education: engineering background,
- Have over two years facade detailing and procurement experience,
- Have experience of the major aluminium systems supplier’s products and detailing,
- Experience of Solidworks would be useful but is not necessary,
- Computer literate in AutoCAD /3D modelling, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office etc,
- Must have in-depth knowledge of construction industry methodologies on detailing and building erection sequencing,
- Have knowledge of safety in Design,
- Be able to discuss technical, design & programme issues with our clients, their representatives & our in-house colleagues in a professional manner,
- Have good problem-solving skills,
- Ability to work within and contribute to a multidisciplinary team structure,
- Fluent both English and Polish.
Our Client offers:
- Stable employment under a full-time permanent employment contract directly with the Employer – an international organization,
- Competitive salary,
- Work in a large, committed team with a lot of experience,
- Opportunity to participate in interesting international projects,
- Comfortable introduction process.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.