Facebook Ads Team Leader (Remote)
- wyspa Słodowa 7Wrocław, dolnośląskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa zlecenie, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
We’re specialists in Growth Marketing, experts at unlocking the power of data and making the best decisions to reach our clients’ growth goals. Through our data-driven testing process, we unlock the true growth potential of our clients all over the world.
Our client portfolio is diverse. We've worked with emerging startups to SMEs, scale ups to Fortune500 companies including some big names such as Nestle, Booking.com and Facebook to name a few. Our clients span business models from B2B to E-commerce, Mobile Apps to SaaS, as well as industry sectors including FinTech, consumer products, business intelligence, and more. Join our distributed team based in the UK, USA, Poland and Greece to gain unrivalled experience within our world renowned agency.
We’re on the lookout for a Social Ads Team Lead! 🚀
Your mission will be to lead a remote team of up to 3 Social Ads Specialists, driving the very best performance for the clients within your portfolio. All-day. Every day.
Through your expertise in the Paid Ads Social space, you’ll train and develop your team into industry leading specialists, supporting their professional career development and challenging them to become gems of the industry. Ladder is growing, so you’ll be tasked with growing your team and expanding your client portfolio too.
The Paid Social team focuses predominantly on Facebook advertising, as well as other channels including Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest and LinkedIn. You’ll be responsible for your team’s delivery of campaigns within these channels, hitting client KPIs, driving efficiencies through processes and automations, and continually improving the quality of deliverables. You’ll work closely with the Head of Social on strategic initiatives, and have the exciting opportunity of expanding the team’s remit to new channels in the future.
The Paid Social space is constantly evolving and we expect you to be at the cutting edge of your game. This role offers huge opportunities to learn, grow and develop, both via formal training programs, as well as on the job, working with exciting clients from a range of industries and driving real change in businesses. The work environment is challenging and fast-paced by virtue of this, whilst being commensurately rewarding and exciting.
You’ll do great if you combine the following experience, skills and attributes:
- 3+ years of experience working with Facebook Ads. Experience with additional social ad platforms (eg. Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn) is a plus.
- Experience in managing a small team.
- Experience working at a digital marketing agency.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken (we work in English).
- Comfortable with data analysis using Excel/Sheets and learning new technology.
- Google Data Studio experience is a plus.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager.
- Experience with advertising e-commerce and mobile apps.
- Comfortable with client facing environments.
- Experience in conducting training and workshops is a big plus.
- Capacity for critical thinking and employing strategy to hit business goals.
- Ability to flex your creative muscles and take full responsibility for performance.
- Goal of developing into a leading growth marketer.
- Knowledge of Supermetrics or Funnel.io.
🤘 High Emotional IQ -The ability to deliver tough feedback in a constructive manner - protecting the delicate creative ego whilst telling them it is all wrong is a true skill.
🤘 Team player - make decisions that are for the good of the group - we’re in it together.
🤘 Own it - Whether it’s something you're really proud of or something you’d rather forget (we all make mistakes). We want to be a place where we win together, lose together - and that starts with each of us taking responsibility for delivering the best we can. All-day. Every day.
Perks that will come with your role at Ladder:
✔ Opportunity to work from anywhere in the EMEA region,
✔ Competitive salary based on your experience,
✔ Working with exciting startups, scaleups and world-class companies,
✔ Collaborating with amazing specialists in digital marketing,
✔ Generous holiday allowance as well as extra days off during the Christmas period and Mental Health Days,
✔ Flexible working hours and early leave Summer Fridays 😎
✔ Extensive training opportunities: access to CXL Courses, Company Library, LAD Academy, Audible subscription, seminar and training budgets, additional non-work-related training budget,
✔ Work From Home equipment budget,
✔ Weekly company yoga sessions,
✔ Profit Sharing Scheme,
✔ Multisport + Medicover