Facilities & Services Receptionist
adidas Poland Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired 19 days ago
- agency agreement
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
- Payment schedule:monthly
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To provide an excellent standard of customer service to internal customers (adidas Group colleagues) and office visitors, ensuring seamless support at the point of Reception but also in facilities and general services support.
• Receiving guests in a friendly manner, and coordinating with employees. Ensuring that you are a professional adidas brand ambassador, giving directions & answering queries
• To monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
• Receiving, forwarding and transferring incoming calls and mailings in a friendly, competent manner.
• Receipt, unpacking and evidence of incoming mail
• Support for functional boxes: pl_adiOffice.com and pl_rbkOffice.com
• To create Purchase Orders for all vendors under the Facilities & Services function including the correspondence with vendors in order to collect the necessary documentation for vendor creation in SAP
• To assist the Sn. Facilities Specialist PL ensure that the offices comply with all statutory regulations and codes of practice.
• Review of the current office situation in terms of compliance with H&S and Fire Protection regulations
• To support the Facilities & Services team and the key internal stakeholders (i.e. Finance and HR Departments) with various operational tasks on an ad-hoc basis
• Responsible for ensuring cleanliness of the reception area at all time
• To ensure administrative functioning of the office services by placing orders for services, equipment and supplies; this includes monitoring adequate level of office supplies, overseeing cleaning and security as well as the proper functioning of the office equipment to maintain an efficient working environment
• Active work during Sell-In’s organization
• Cooperating and consulting with Contractors and Suppliers dedicated to FM Dept.
• Providing administrative support to the assigned areas, ie. Statements and assistance to the FM Dept.
• Providing office supplies and giving instructions needed to operate office equipment
• Collaborating with other functions, and thinking and acting in a customer- and service-oriented manner
• Facilities Manager SEE
• SLT (incl. Assistants)
• All adidas Group employees
• Janitorial, Service and Technician Landlord Companies
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• Intermediate school leaving certificate
• Polish - Fluent
• English - good written and spoken English, additional foreign language optional
• Very good knowledge of MS Office, mostly Excel
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• Friendly, confident and positive manner
• Able to understand and follow complex internal and external function-related policies and procedures and adopt within an ever-evolving organization
• Able to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
• Ability to work proactively and independently
• An open-minded team-player with a friendly personality willing to learn and develop new skills
• Ability to think and act in a customer- and service-oriented manner
What we offer
Private medical care
Possibility to join the 'Employee Pension Program'
Points in the MyBenefit Cafeteria
MultiSport sports card
Employee discount on purchases at adidas
Additional days off (birthdays, "sick days")