(FCR Ops) Junior Investigator Transaction Monitoring with German
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Kapelanka 42A, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Monitoring with GermanNumer ref.: FCC/ITML2/Gr/02/2020
- To analyse cases generated by the internal system by verifying transactions alerted on customer’s accounts;
- To gather intelligence from internal databases and external resources (media reports and appropriate websites) to identify entities (HSBC customers or external parties) involved in crime/money laundering/terrorism etc.;
- To ensure that the productivity and quality levels are achieved as per the standards set for the process;
- To complete assigned tasks in the established timeframe as per the process benchmarks.
- German & English language skills (both at least B1 level);
- No previous work experience is required;
- Strong decision-making and analytical skills are a must;
- Ability to work under time-pressure;
- Computer literacy and ability to use efficiently MS Office.
- Specialised Anti-Money Laundering training geared towards role;
- Stable, interesting and accountable job in the multinational team;
- Interesting path of career in an international organization;
- Consistent scope of responsibilities;
- Career opportunities in an international organization;
- Employees’ benefits: private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance;
- Modern office in a good location – Kapelanka street;
- Free card to the parking very close to the building and bicycle racks;
- No dress code and no mobile devices restrictions;
- HSBC and team integrations;
- Free of charge fitness classes in the mornings and afternoons;
- Relax and games room during breaks;
- Free fruits and unlimited coffee and tea.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.