HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
FCR Senior Analyst
Ref No: GRA/FCR/SA/04/2019
This role is responsible for developing and maintaining Transaction Monitoring models and methodologies for Global Risk Analytics (GRA), Financial Crime Risk sub-function (FCR).
- Review and improve the existing suite of models and methodologies,
- Drive improvements to the systems and data infrastructure supporting deployment of the risk models, to coordinate projects aimed at aligning methodologies, governance and policies around the Group,
- Develop actionable improvement plans in monitoring customer behaviour and AML scenarios with the optimal mix of qualitative and quantitative analytical techniques,
- Manage stakeholder expectations related to timelines and deliverables,
- Take ownership and management of the analytics infrastructure,
- Steer and prognosticate proper decision making at a programme/ country level.
- Lead and deliver FCR solutions stipulated in the project plans,
- Manage analysts in the delivery team,
- Interpret regulatory requirements and their impact on the business,
- Demonstrate effective communication with the GRA team at both Regional and Group levels,
- Ensure a common understanding for the risk models and that best practices,
- Develop close and effective working relationships with Global Business, Regional & Functions to faciliate optimal information flow and best practice sharing,
- Engage stakeholders with aim to obtain a deeper understanding of their business and responsibility, their requirements and the impacts of the services and products GRA FCC offer,
- Build trust and credibility with stakeholders in order to objectively engage them and where appropriate challenge their views,
- Demonstrate analytical thinking, sound judgment, critical analysis, attention to detail and provide value-added advice,
- Calibrate GRA FCC models helps in order to enhance risk-return for the business.
- Desired Master’s Degree, minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, in a numerical field (Math, Statistics, Computer Science, or related).
- 1-2 years of progressive experience in financial services data analysis and/or application development.
- Familiarity with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and transaction monitoring systems.
- Proficiency in Python, R, Scala, JAVA, SQL.
- Hadoop (Hive, Pig, Ambari, etc.), SPARK.
- Experience in - integrated development environment (IDE) and functional programming.
- Detail-orientated, strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Experience in responding to Audit and governance / documentation.
- Understanding of Advanced statistical methods/functions.
- Supervised Learning: Regression Analysis, Generalized Linear Model, Decision Trees, SVM, etc.
- Experience in Google analytics, AWS.
- Strong analytical skills with complex data type and format Clustering: K-means, Hierarchical clustering, etc.
- Knowledge of SAS, Qlickview, Tableau, Qlikview, Platfora or Spot Fire a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills with good eye for detail and ability to draw and support conclusions or anticipate outcomes from data trends or system documentation.
- Good understanding of the business activities for a large global banking group with diverse operations from retail banking, wealth management, commercial banking, global banking, investments, transaction services, asset management, private banking and insurance.
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Private health care, employees’ benefits