sharing the costs of sports activities
- Pilotów 10, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
Do you want to become a part of an innovative company? And do you have strong skills within the field of mechanical FEA?
Then perhaps you are our new Engineering Manager for our Mechanical FEA Team, who will get the opportunity to work in a strong professional environment with cross-functional contact across various industries.
As an Engineering Manager in CREADIS, you will have a varied work life with a strong professional content.
• Your work will be focused on engineering activities as well as managing and growing the Team.
• You will have close cooperation with our Head Office in Denmark and their customer projects. You will be independently responsible for appointments and project implementations and have close Customer contact.
• Defining and supporting project processes and project strategy.
• Understanding and communicating Client business needs to the Team.
• Identifying and managing Client’s expectations.
• Planning and managing internal and external project communications, ensuring effective exchange of project information and deliverables.
• Managing Mechanical FEA Team, monitoring Team’s performance.
• Supporting the growth of the Team through internal and external sales activities.
You have a relevant master’s degree as a Mechanical Engineer. You may have experience from similar positions, or you may have the ambition to become an Engineering Manager. Either way you are ambitious on behalf of yourself and the Team and are eager to participate in building a great Team that will be a high performing competence center for the entire CREADIS Group.
As such you will have an entrepreneurial mindset with an ambition to develop the Team also through sales activities
We place great emphasis on the ability to be part of teams and the ability to communicate across and within teams. You must be ready to challenge solutions and engage in the constant development of CREADIS. In addition, we emphasize that you have competences within:
• You have master’s degree in the area of engineering (preferably Mechanical Engineering)
• Previous experience as Senior Engineer, Team Lead or Project Manager in mechanical area
• Experience of working with FEA for at least 5 years
• Hands-on experience with FEA tools and methods
• Excellent communication skills (negotiation, conflicts resolution, motivation etc.)
• Good reporting, planning and organization skills
• Advanced level of English
As a person you must be outgoing, take initiative and be a self-starter. You are passionate about your profession, stay up-to-date with technical progress and present yourself professionally. You are a professionally strong and competent sparring partner who is good at engaging in new and complex challenges.
private medical care
no dress code
CREADIS Sp. z o.o.
Become part of a dynamic and growing company
CREADIS Sp. z o.o. was established in Poland as a natural expansion of the business headquartered in Denmark and we have great ambitions and expectations to our growth in Poland. In total we employee more than 500 dedicated engineers across many offices in Europe and the US.
CREADIS is an innovative and fast-growing engineering and consultancy business that delivers technology and business results to a variety of industries, in an expanding global footprint. We have a complete skillset to solve mechanical, electronics, software, project management, electrical and automation projects.