Field Application Engineer Microcontrollers / Hardware security
- aleja Grunwaldzka 472E, 80-309 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology
landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
Field Application Engineer Microcontrollers / Hardware securityNumer ref.: 132174
We are looking for a Field Application Engineer who will join our team responsible for Polish Market and work with our clients and vendors. On daily basis you will guide and support our customers R&D and help them realize their innovative ideas with microcontrollers and hardware security products.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Help development Engineers to select the right technologies and components for their next design.
- Be involved in many different development projects of our customers
- As a technical expert you will be responsible for preparing & conducting trainings, events and technical meeting with clients and suppliers,
- Guide technical direction/ priorities based on suppliers shaping strategy and market situation.
WHO YOU ARE:
- At least 3 years of experience as an MDE,FAE, Design Engineer, Product Engineer or Electronic Engineer, with experience working with microcontrollers or/and hardware security,
- Very good communication skills and Customer faced orientation,
- Previous experience with technical presentation, conducting training and technical events will be advantage,
- University degree in technical field preferred in electronic engineering
- English & Polish at least on B2 level is required to be successful on this role,
- Driving license.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Comprehensive trainings from newest technologies in electronic industry.
- Stable employment based on permanent contract with base salary and bonus scheme,
- Possibility to work remotely from home if preferred,
- Company car/ car allowance,
- Chance to work with a wide spectrum of companies and technologies that drive innovation,
- Real chances to grow inside a global, multicultural environment,