sharing the costs of sports activities
Field Force Leader
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
The Field Force Leader is responsible for leading a sales team in the achievement of pharmaceutical product sales to new and established specialty accounts such as medical specialists, long-term care facilities or hospitals to achieve sales objectives and greater market penetration. Furthermore, the Field Force Leader must ensure Execution Excellence when rolling-out commercial strategy and tactics.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
• Execution of marketing strategy implementation to achieve both quantitative and qualitative sales targets
• Sales Force Efficiency - planning, deployment and analyzing of field activities, based on the CRM system and available data
• National territory management in collaboration with BI and CRM team
• Current, deepened analysis of sales results (effects) and activities related to sales representative’s work – threats identification and proposing solutions to achieve both quantitative and qualitative targets.
• The Field Force team management, including coaching (frequent field visits), motivating, preparing development & training plans.
• Providing constructive feedback and development of team’s sales skills, required to achieve set targets
• Building partnership relations with local KOLs and hospital decision-makers (hospital directors, medical directors, public orders departments)
• Co-creating marketing strategy for all products belonging to Therapeutic Area
• Bottom-up planning in partnership with Brand Value Leader
• Cooperation with Brand Value Leader to deliver real data from the market to optimize marketing strategy
• Cooperation with Medical Affairs Managers to deliver information about medical education needs from the market
• Capturing Competitive Intelligence (CI) data and preparing monthly CI’s reports
• Planning, monitoring, and realization of an operational budget
• Member of Country Value Team
Proven experience in the pharmaceutical industry (sales or marketing), min. 4 years
Willingness to travel (all over the country) and valid driver’s license (category B)
Experience in sales team management on the hospital market will be an advantage
Knowledge of tender procedures and rules for the implementation of drug programs
Experience in partnership with the Medical Department, Business Intelligence and Digtal/CRM teams
Education: University / Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent, preferably in a relevant business-related discipline
Strong leadership skills, ability to structure and further develop a team of people, retain motivation and infuse spirit relevant to the company culture, vision and business strategy
Ability to challenge "status quo" and recognize internal and external market complexity to act with courage promoting compliance to drive business
Excellent communication skills (oral, business writing, presenting and listening)
Native Polish speaker and good command of English (both, spoken and written)
High level of ethical standards in business
Strong customer focus and service orientation
Pro-active and goal-oriented thinking
Very good knowledge of MS Office applications
Location and mobility: 60-80% travels/office or home-based in central Poland
What we offer
An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
Many employee benefits.
private medical care
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or national origin and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.