World-class manufacturer and exporter of medical devices is seeking a
Field Marketing Manager
Reference nr FMM 08017
Who will be responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns to generate new prospects and improve client retention. Also support field sales in lead generation and demand generation in the market.
- Drive territory marketing planning and execution with sales stakeholders to build field marketing event and program calendars to increase awareness, drive engagement, generate leads, and support conversion rates
- Plan, organize, and execute marketing and sales programs
- Work closely with Global Marketing to create programs and product value propositions
- Assist to deliver marketing-driven sales tools, training and market expertise to the sales force to enable selling
- Write, optimize, and coordinate tactical marketing content such emails, newsletters, abstracts, landing pages, thank you pages, etc
- Gather and report customer intelligence to Field Sales
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities
- Share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company
- Manage marketing budget
- Attend trade shows and events to market product
- Develop understanding of product line and value chain
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experienced, energetic, and business-savvy field marketer with at least 5 years of experience in channel marketing, field marketing, demand generation or digital marketing in a B2B environment.
- Deep understanding of direct marketing, digital marketing, social media, and have significant experience working with channel partners.
- Impressive relationship-building skills, and possess the ability to speak the language of the business, translating marketing metrics into business drivers that Sales cares about.
- Excellent written, verbal and visual english communication skills and presentation skills
- A working network of pre-existing relationships with OEMs and channel partners preferred
- Ability to travel 15% - 30%
- Ability to manage large detailed project to tight timelines. Responds under pressures of time and uncertainty
- High energy, self-directed, team player
- Ability to multitask effectively with extreme attention to detail
- Interesting and challenging job
- Opportunities to gain experience in working in an international environment
- Contact with advanced manufacturing technologies and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities
- Training and professional development
- Competitive salary and private medical care