Leading Products – Innovative Ideas – Exceptional People ….
MicroStrategy, A Dynamic Place to Work!
At MicroStrategy, we are passionate about creating powerful, disruptive technologies that transform how companies do business. Innovative products and ultimately our success are rooted in one driving force—our people. Our casual and flexible environment encourages creativity and collaboration, so you’ll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring us your passion, curiosity, and fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best!
(replacement/maternity cover contract)
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
- Assist with the panning of quarterly regional symposia series and other field marketing events and programs: Research, update the calendar of events; coordinate the setup of landing pages and salesforce campaigns set up
- Set up, edit and help update the agenda tracking documents and related reporting, as well as the information on venue logistics, sessions, speakers, times, receptions, concurring events, executive lunches, and other items on the agenda
- Coordinate the development and promotion of marketing collateral such as symposia program guides: Content and development tracking, promotion tracking, templates set up, and other related activities
- Support the execution of marketing campaigns focused on lead generation, regional brand building, promotion and increasing of registration for regional MicroStrategy events: email campaigns (Marketo, Cvent), social media, PR, advertising, collateral, targeted telemarketing, and other initiatives
- Help coordinate event activities, track campaign results, generate reports, feedback, and action items
- Help drive the overall collaboration within the FM team to help develop and deliver successful marketing campaigns
- Work with marketing to develop appropriate call targets through list purchase or contact discovery
- Serve as liaison between the members of FM team as well as other corporate marketing and sales departments and provide feedback to management
- Assist with updating and maintaining event websites and landing pages with accurate and timely information
- Help the FM team executing on regional sales team inquiries, and respond in a timely manner
- Act as POC for the international calendar of webcasts using the webinar platform On24.
- Coordinate the development and promotion of an international schedule of webcasts working with the field marketing team, track performance and follow up of leads in salesforce.com
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, business management/administration, advertising or communications
- 1 year of relevant experience in marketing, project/event management, or business operations
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing and business concepts and foundations
- Ability to manage multiple projects and desire to succeed in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Organized, detail oriented, self-starter, energetic team player with personable and adaptable attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
MicroStrategy offers you:
- Challenging job in an international business oriented environment
- Employment agreement with benefit package: private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, Fitbit, unlimited access to online learning platform, attractive employee referral bonus program, fresh fruits weekly, chill-out rooms, company events, attractive office location (Rondo Daszynskiego subway station)
- Be part of a dynamic, highly energetic and fun team