- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented Field Sales Representative to join our team specializing in Aftermarket Parts and Service for our Distribution Business Unit in Krakow, Poland.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Selling Cummins products and services by developing and prospecting new accounts
- Achieving sales targets and ensuring a best in class customer experience
- Identifying new prospective customers and proactively going out to the market to build new relationships that will lead to sales
- Negotiating business terms
- Responding to customer queries and providing adequate responses in a timely manor
- Driving the utilizations of Cummins tools and process such as Customer Relationship Management and Customer focus Six Sigma.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Previous sales experience
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Previous demonstratable experience of identifying aftermarket opportunities and to work with internal stakeholders to deliver them to customers
- Must be able to collaborate with cross functional departments to ensure customer engagement