- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Our client is the world leading supplier of incubators, hatchery equipment, project services and turnkey hatcheries. Headquarters are based in Belgium and include production units,R&D department, an in-house hatchery and a Customer Centre. The company has regional offices in Russia, Brazil, China, Malaysia and India, and a sales network covering more than 60 countries and customers in more than 150 countries.
The company is looking to enforce its service team with a Field Service Engineer for Poland.
Installing and servicing of incubators, HVAC solutions, hatchery equipment and other electronic control systems. As an engineer you will supervise the works on-site, this together with a team of technicians assigned to you.
You will receive the assignment from the Service & Project Manager based in Belgium.
- Minimum degree of Bachelor, Electricity or Electro-mechanics
- Good basic knowledge of English is a must
- Experience in installation-works of machinery is an advantage
- Flexibility and independence
- Collaboration based on self-employment status
- Willingness to travel international during training period (approx 50% of time)
- Readiness to take business trips (Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia) and work on projects lasting on average 4-10 weeks
Our client offers:
- Stable cooperation (B2B) with a successful global company
- Opportunity to travel the world and gain a valuable experience
- Attractive salary and travel expences coverage
- Induction training and full support of the company