Field Service Technician / Technik Serwisu Turbin Wiatrowych
Miejsce pracy: Leszno
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
To further consolidate and strengthen our GE Renewable Energy Wind turbine service and maintenance teams in Poland, we are looking for a qualified and committed Field Technicians. Essential Responsibilities:
- Ability to work independently on the implementation of fault analyses and repair of wind turbine generator systems, including clarification of any client queries.
- Planned and preventive maintenance of wind turbine generator systems.
- Documenting of call-out responses, fault finding and repair work in service reports, logbooks and checklists.
- Coordination of external and internal service providers and contractors on site.
- Contact person for client technical queries, such as retrofits and repairs.
- Professional training in electrical engineering sector (electrician, power electronics system, mechatronic engineer).
- Electrical/ mechanical service or maintenance experience.
- Proven turbine experience gained within Renewable sector.
- Familiar with PLCs and MS-Office operating system.
- High degree of quality awareness; excellent fault finding and diagnostics skills combined with the ability to detect and remedy faults, defects, problems.
- Able to work at heights.
- Structured worker with technical analytical abilities.
- Fluency in English language.
- Prepared to travel.
- Willing to work sometimes also at the weekends.
- Class B driving license (license for driving cars/vans up to 3,5 t with trailer).
- Competitive salary.
- Benefit Systems.
- An interesting job in multi-national organization.