- Promienistych 1, 31-481 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Zurich is one of the world’s leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis. Our mission is to help our customers understand and protect themselves from risk.
In March 2016 we established a Shared Service Centre in Kraków, in Poland to support our global strategy. It is from this location that we have created a global shared service platform, focusing on advanced business functions such as financial accounting and reporting, planning and performance management, ICFR testing, financial systems management as well as HR integrated talent management operations.
We are committed to creating value for all our stakeholders on some of their deepest challenges, including climate change, a changing world of work and a digital society. Sustainability is a strategic priority for Zurich and it is our ambition to be known as one of the most responsible and impactful businesses in the world. In 2019, Zurich outperformed 99 percent of our industry peers in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index. And we received numerous awards across the world acknowledging our commitment to diversity, community resilience and responsible investment. Reinforcing our ambition, in June 2019 Zurich first insurer to commit to the UN Global Compact’s Business Ambition for 1.5C. We believe sustainability is about meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs – ultimately ensuring we do business in a way today that ensures our long-term growth.
(for Swiss HQ)
About the role:
- Perform own closing processes and support Team Manager with closing and Team coordination, monitor and control the processes and data provided, assuring quality and ICFR compliance within the process from the below areas:
- Group reporting (IFRS, local GAAP) - Balance Sheet, Income Statement, disclosures
- Regulatory reporting (Currency Balance Sheet, Swiss Solvency Test)
- Bookings and reconciliation performed
- Various closing activities including: FX-revaluation, regrouping, deferred income tax, etc.
- Monitor the closing process and escalate issues when needed. Prepare lessons learnt based on closing periods and drive the process improvement and relevant action plans.
- Work and co-lead major projects including processes re-organization and IFRS17.
- Provide feedback on Team Members performance to the Team Manager.
- Maintain contact and issue logs with various stakeholders during regular operational calls covering area of responsibility e.g. FAR Controllers, Actuaries, IAA, Treasury, Local Accountants.
- Understand ICFR RFC framework and review/ execute controls, advise on those to the Team Members
- University degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 4-5 years relevant accounting experience in GL, financial reporting, data analysis area - preferably in IFRS, Swiss Gaap
- IFRS and SAP knowledge,
- Effective communicator with a pronounced focus on customer, quality and time
- Highly reliable, committed and credible character with accurate, independent and efficient working methods
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English
- Real life opportunities to develop and grow with us and contribute to the world around us
- Competitive salary, language allowance
- Annual bonus depending on company annual results and individual performance
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Referral awards
- Possibility to apply for reimbursement up to 80% for educational trainings and cerifications such as ACCA, CIMA and others
- Onsite fitness trainings
- Fresh fruits at the office
- Possibility to work from home
- Nice and friendly atmosphere