- Promienistych 1, 31-481 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Zurich is one of the world’s leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis. Our mission is to help our customers understand and protect themselves from risk.
In March 2016 we established a Share Service Centre in Kraków, in Poland to support our global strategy. It is from this location that we have created a global shared service platform, focusing on advanced business functions such as financial accounting and reporting, planning and performance management, ICFR testing, financial systems management as well as HR integrated talent management operations.
We are committed to creating value for all our stakeholders on some of their deepest challenges, including climate change, a changing world of work and a digital society. Sustainability is a strategic priority for Zurich and it is our ambition to be known as one of the most responsible and impactful businesses in the world. In 2019, Zurich outperformed 99 percent of our industry peers in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index. And we received numerous awards across the world acknowledging our commitment to diversity, community resilience and responsible investment. Reinforcing our ambition, in June 2019 Zurich first insurer to commit to the UN Global Compact’s Business Ambition for 1.5C. We believe sustainability is about meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs – ultimately ensuring we do business in a way today that ensures our long term growth.
- Co-lead a complex project - plan and carry out regular project quality reviews using standard methodologies of change / project management including regular and effective communication with key senior stakeholders in order to identify, assess and take action to mitigate risks to project success.
- Work on and manage major transformation project actions including systems transformation and processes reorganization.
- Analyse the project technical documents in order to validate consistency between the systems.
- Manage the different interfaces and reconcile the system translation
- Maintain contact with various stakeholders e.g. FAR Controller, Actuaries, Local Accountants.
- Understand ICFR RFC framework and review/ execute controls
- Create process documentation and manuals, deliver training on tested processes to BAU team
- As part of UAT:
- Assist with testing of programs, data flow; identify, review/fix system errors
- Provide Group and external reporting (BS, P&L, Supplementary information to financial statement – according to IFRS, Solvency and other GAAP if needed); provide technical guidance on processes within area of responsibility
- Perform various closing activities e.g. maintain interfaces to Sub ledger as an option: revaluation, regrouping and cost allocation cycles.
- University degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in the finance industry, preferably in GL/financial reporting position
- IFRS and SAP knowledge is a plus
- Effective communicator with a pronounced focus on customer, quality and time
- Highly reliable, committed and credible character with accurate, independent and efficient working methods
- Proactive approach and high dedication to work
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- This position will be dedicated for the US (American) customer, which will require occasionally adapting to work according to the US hours as per the team’s shift schedule.
- Real life opportunities to develop and grow with us and contribute to the world around us
- Competitive salaries, language allowance and an employee benefits package that includes among others medical insurance, life insurance and sport-card
- Annual bonus depending on company annual results and individual performance
- Wide range of learning programs and personal development opportunities including also possibility to apply for up to 80% of educational trainings reimbursement
- Referral awards
- Onsite fitness trainings
- Fresh fruits at the office
- Possibility to work from home
- Nice and friendly atmosphere
If you want to keep your CV in our database, please add the following consent in the CV: "I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job application for future recruitment by Zurich Insurance Company Ltd (Stock-Offering Company)."
If you want your personal data to be processed in our company (e.g. your image, motivational letter), please put the following consent in the CV: “I agree to the processing of additional personal data contained in my job application for recruitment purposes by Zurich Insurance Company Ltd (Stock-Offering Company) in Poland”. The lack of this consent does not affect the possibility of participating in recruitment.
The administrator of personal data is Zurich Insurance Company Ltd (Stock-Offering Company) in Poland with headquarters in Krakow, al. Gen. T. Bora Komorowskiego 25.
Your personal data will be processed on the basis of legal provisions to carry out the recruitment process, as well as for purposes related to employment; if the employment will be established i.e. for the purposes necessary to take action before concluding a possible employment contract and possible implementation of this contract (legal base in Article 6(1)(b) RODO) and also in order to fulfil obligations resulting from legal regulations e.g. regulating the process of employing (legal base in Article 6 (1)(c) RODO).
Your personal data will be processed based on your consent in the case of other personal data than those which the Company may require for the recruitment based on the law or (and) when the Company processes your personal data in connection with other recruitment procedures than in which you submitted your first application (legal base in Article 6 (1)(a) RODO).
In the above and in other cases, when we ask you for permission to process your personal data and you voluntarily agree to the processing of them, your personal data will be processed only for the purposes indicated in the consent.
We may process your personal data included in the recruitment application also for the purpose of establishing, investigating or defending against claims - if the claims relate to our recruitment (legal base in Article 6 (1)(f) RODO). Because of this, we will process your personal data based on our legally interest, consisting in establishing, investigating or defending against claims in proceedings before courts or state authorities. Providing personal data is voluntary but also necessary for the recruitment and related activities.
Your personal data processed for the above purposes will not be subject to decisions made solely on the basis of automated processing, including profiling.If you want to take advantage of your rights or withhold the above consent, you can contact us at the address: [email protected] or our Data Protection Officer at [email protected]