- Promienistych 1, 31-481 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Zurich is one of the world’s leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis. Our mission is to help our customers understand and protect themselves from risk.
In March 2016 we established a Shared Service Centre in Kraków, in Poland to support our global strategy. It is from this location that we have created a global shared service platform, focusing on advanced business functions such as financial accounting and reporting, planning and performance management, ICFR testing, financial systems management as well as HR integrated talent management operations.
We are committed to creating value for all our stakeholders on some of their deepest challenges, including climate change, a changing world of work and a digital society. Sustainability is a strategic priority for Zurich and it is our ambition to be known as one of the most responsible and impactful businesses in the world. In 2019, Zurich outperformed 99 percent of our industry peers in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index. And we received numerous awards across the world acknowledging our commitment to diversity, community resilience and responsible investment. Reinforcing our ambition, in June 2019 Zurich first insurer to commit to the UN Global Compact’s Business Ambition for 1.5C. We believe sustainability is about meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs – ultimately ensuring we do business in a way today that ensures our long-term growth.
Finance Accounting and Reporting Specialist
- Calculate and perform general ledger bookings and account reconciliation (e.g. calculate deferred income tax, accruals, provisions, pre-payments)
- Provide Group and external reporting (BS, P&L, Supplementary information to financial statement – according to IFRS, Solvency and other GAAP if needed)
- Perform Intercompany reconciliation and postings
- Perform various closing activities e.g. maintain interfaces to Sub ledger as an option: revaluation, regrouping and cost allocation cycles (depends on BU)
- Support/collaborate in various projects such as the analysis and implementation of Group Chart of Accounts changes
- Maintain contact with various stakeholders e.g. FAR Controllers, Actuaries, Local Accountants,
- Execute controls within SOX framework
- University degree - finance and accounting, economy
- Proficient English language speaker is a must
- At least 2-3 years of relevant accounting experience.
- Practical accounting experience in GL, reporting, data analysis area
- Analytical skills, passion for detail, reliability, “can do” attitude, goals driven, flexibility
- Real life opportunities to develop and grow with us and contribute to the world around us
- Competitive salary, language allowance
- Annual bonus depending on company annual results and individual performance
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Referral awards
- Possibility to apply for reimbursement up to 80% for educational trainings and cerifications such as ACCA, CIMA and others
- Onsite fitness trainings
- Fresh fruits at the office
- Possibility to work from home
- Nice and friendly atmosphere