- Promienistych 1, 31-481 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Zurich is one of the world’s leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis. Our mission is to help our customers understand and protect themselves from risk. In March 2016 we established a Shared Service Centre in Kraków, in Poland to support our global strategy. It is from this location that we have created a global shared service platform, focusing on advanced business functions such as financial accounting and reporting, planning and performance management, ICFR testing, financial systems management as well as HR integrated talent management operations.
We are committed to creating value for all our stakeholders on some of their deepest challenges, including climate change, a changing world of work and a digital society. Sustainability is a strategic priority for Zurich and it is our ambition to be known as one of the most responsible and impactful businesses in the world. In 2019, Zurich outperformed 99 percent of our industry peers in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index. And we received numerous awards across the world acknowledging our commitment to diversity, community resilience and responsible investment. Reinforcing our ambition, in June 2019 Zurich first insurer to commit to the UN Global Compact’s Business Ambition for 1.5C. We believe sustainability is about meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs – ultimately ensuring we do business in a way today that ensures our long-term growth.
Finance Accounting and Reporting Specialist
- Calculate and perform general ledger bookings and account reconciliation
- Support in providing Group and external reporting (BS, P&L, Supplementary information to financial statement – according to IFRS, Solvency and other GAAP if needed)
- Perform Intercompany reconciliation and postings
- Perform various closing activities e.g. validate accuracy of interfaces to Sub ledger i.a revaluation or regrouping.
- Support/collaborate in various projects such as the analysis and implementation of Group Chart of Accounts changes
- Maintain contact with various stakeholders e.g. FAR Controllers, Actuaries, Local Accountants,
- Execute controls within SOX framework
- At least 1-2 years of relevant accounting experience (GL and AR)
- Practical accounting experience in GL / financial audit or financial reporting
- Finance and Accounting, Economy or equivalent academic degree
- Good knowledge of Excel and financial system (SAP as preferred)
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- English skills – spoken and written at fluent level
- Real life opportunities to develop and grow with us and contribute to the world around us
- Competitive salary, language allowance
- Annual bonus depending on company annual results and individual performance
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Referral awards
- Possibility to apply for reimbursement up to 80% for educational trainings and cerifications such as ACCA, CIMA and others
- Onsite fitness trainings
- Fresh fruits at the office
- Possibility to work from home
- Nice and friendly atmosphere
If you want to keep your CV in our database, please add the following consent in the CV: "I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job application for future recruitment by Zurich Insurance Company Ltd (Stock-Offering Company)."
If you want your personal data to be processed in our company (e.g. your image, motivational letter), please put the following consent in the CV: “I agree to the processing of additional personal data contained in my job application for recruitment purposes by Zurich Insurance Company Ltd (Stock-Offering Company) in Poland”. The lack of this consent does not affect the possibility of participating in recruitment.
The administrator of personal data is Zurich Insurance Company Ltd (Stock-Offering Company) in Poland with headquarters in Krakow, al. Gen. T. Bora Komorowskiego 25.
Your personal data will be processed on the basis of legal provisions to carry out the recruitment process, as well as for purposes related to employment; if the employment will be established i.e. for the purposes necessary to take action before concluding a possible employment contract and possible implementation of this contract (legal base in Article 6(1)(b) RODO) and also in order to fulfil obligations resulting from legal regulations e.g. regulating the process of employing (legal base in Article 6 (1)(c) RODO).
Your personal data will be processed based on your consent in the case of other personal data than those which the Company may require for the recruitment based on the law or (and) when the Company processes your personal data in connection with other recruitment procedures than in which you submitted your first application (legal base in Article 6 (1)(a) RODO).
In the above and in other cases, when we ask you for permission to process your personal data and you voluntarily agree to the processing of them, your personal data will be processed only for the purposes indicated in the consent.
We may process your personal data included in the recruitment application also for the purpose of establishing, investigating or defending against claims - if the claims relate to our recruitment (legal base in Article 6 (1)(f) RODO). Because of this, we will process your personal data based on our legally interest, consisting in establishing, investigating or defending against claims in proceedings before courts or state authorities. Providing personal data is voluntary but also necessary for the recruitment and related activities.
Your personal data processed for the above purposes will not be subject to decisions made solely on the basis of automated processing, including profiling.